Bentley Brooklands | FerrariChat

Bentley Brooklands

Discussion in 'British' started by ibesuc, Jun 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ibesuc

ibesuc Formula Junior

Jun 16, 2009
    NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Something about the Brooklands that catches my eye. Takes the Azure convertible and makes it a lot more cool and a lot less ostentatious.

In my opinion, there are cars that look a lot better in coupe form . This is one of them. I think Astons are better off as coupes as well. In fact, most British cars should be coupes imo, lest you look like Austin Powers.

911s obviously look better in coupe form because the roofline is a major styling feature, but I wouldn't feel as ridiculous in a 911 Cabriolet as I would in an Aston or Jag convertible.

Anyway, Brooklands is a beautiful car. They made less than 200 of them so it will likely become quite valuable someday. Then again, usually large two-doors are more valuable in convertible form..... o_O

2. ibesuc

ibesuc Formula Junior

Jun 16, 2009
    NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Oh and the one problem with this car...the power antenna on the left rear. That's just awful. :eek:

3. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    It's fabulous, old school, real Bentley.
    They just don't make cars like that anymore.

Flash G and ryalex like this.
  4. xotik

xotik Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2009
    Gulf Coast
    Full Name:
    Chad
    I have an Arnage T and truly enjoy driving it. I'm sure the Brooklands offers a similar experience.

absent and ibesuc like this.
  5. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    My favorite Bentley since it came out. I just love the lines, it has a simple purity like the original Audi A5/S5.

absent and ibesuc like this.
  6. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    had a arnage t was a great car love the brooklands

markboj and xotik like this.