Beautiful Women of the Middle East (Pics & Vids) | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Beautiful Women of the Middle East (Pics & Vids)

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by renob, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    Hey Mo, PM me with details of your up & coming drives and I will definitely try to make it out. I've seen pics of your events and they always look like fun.

If any of you guys will be at Cauley's track day (I believe in May), I promised "kizdan" when I got my 599 that I would attend the next one.

2. jhsalah

jhsalah Formula 3

Apr 10, 2006
    Philadelphia, PA
    Full Name:
    Jawad
    Doubt it. Will PM you about this.

3. ameer20

ameer20 Rookie

Nov 9, 2005
    EU
    Beautiful pictures of ME women! Keep them up ! I love the middle east and it's women!

4. JohnnyS

JohnnyS F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2006
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    John
    Nothing like a little controversy to revitalize a thread! Need more pictures and less babble!

5. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    will do....MO

6. DennisForza

DennisForza Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Dennis
  7. DennisForza

DennisForza Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Have you ever been to the United States?

8. DennisForza

DennisForza Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    [​IMG]
    My favorite Jewish-Arab, atleast back in the day, kind of off her rocker these days.

9. BANANA

BANANA Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2007
    yes many times and have also lived there, and i love it, and have many friends there, and no i do not hate america at all (i hope this answers your question in full).

let's for arguements sake pretend that a polititian or public figure publicly or even privately stated that the holocaust never existed, i can assure you that even though the holocaust denial is not officially illigal in the us but that person will be forced to apologise publically and will lose his or her post. freedom of speech is a joke and the prime example of this is the famous quote ''you are either with us or against us''. the whole world is unfair and human rights abuse exists everywhere, from the usa to china and beyond, it is true in some countries it is worse than others but let us not pretend that we are perfect ;) if we were so perfect than the biggest case of human rights abuse that has lasted 60 years ''the palestinian case'' would have been solved by now. i find it riddiculous that when israel kills 120 palestinians in 2 days the western world sees it as self defence, but when a lone palestinian gunman kills 8 people he is branded a terrorist. self defence? it is self defence when you are the occupied not the illigal occupior. freedom of speech is when in the united states the press is allowed to really report what is happening and is not required to go through a censorship process, we both know what i am talking about. i could go on for ever but this is not the place to do so, and i surely will not make u agree with me even if deep inside u do.

p.s: the palestinian case does not affect me directly whatsoever, i only chose it because it's on the news again.

sorry to all, this post about women of the middle east has been hijacked long enough and i will refrain to comment on it anymore unless its about women of the ME.

10. James_Woods

James_Woods F1 World Champ

May 17, 2006
    Dallas, Tx.
    Full Name:
    James K. Woods
    Indeed.

For what it is worth, that thread on women of the FAR east from England seems to be much more to the point.

11. qtech

qtech Rookie

Mar 20, 2008
    #162 qtech, Mar 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  12. 1ual777

1ual777 F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    I think that blond and brunette are on the same team; and I do not mean color of their outfits. Mighty friendly to each other.

13. ferrari 360 spider f1

ferrari 360 spider f1 Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2007
    bern switzerland
    Full Name:
    steven
    is that the rrr group pagani zonda

14. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    If i'm not mistaken, sb correct me if i'm wrong, car was to be delivered to Shei5 of Ajman (R Holding owner) but he didn't like it. It ended up in Al Ain Class Motors, then in A.D then as display car for the auction of A.D. plates.

15. ferrari 360 spider f1

Jan 9, 2007
    bern switzerland
    Full Name:
    steven
    for my opinion the arabian girls are amazing ,specially i love their dark big eyes, they really have the nicest eyes i ever saw,here in switzerland they are a lot of arabs right now on their vacations,they are in the west side of switzerland ,i go alot there and it,s amazing the Beauty,s you can see ,just yesterday i was over there and i saw 3 very very nice arabian girls.

16. ferrari 360 spider f1

Jan 9, 2007
    bern switzerland
    Full Name:
    steven
    yes i heard also something like that mister rrr diden,t like it and sold it,i wonder what mister Sheikh Rashid diden,t liked in the pagani.

17. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    I would post some pics of my friends but i don't know if they would appreciate that ;)

18. DubaiRich

DubaiRich Karting

Aug 5, 2007
    Sterling, VA
    If they don't know it was posted, was it really posted???

19. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    #170 Wade, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  20. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    For those that don't know... an Egyptian Billionaire is accused of paying, I think, $1m, to have her killed while she was in Dubai...

Sad....

May God have mercy on her soul....

Mike in Kuwait

21. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    #172 BigTex, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
    Over love interest or ??????

Man, that's a sad story...R.I.P. indeed.....

Never mind....found it.....

22. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    It was, reportedly $2m, not $1m....

FROM CNN:

CAIRO, Egypt (AP) -- It's the Mideast version of a sordid soap opera. A Lebanese pop star is brutally murdered in her luxury Dubai apartment, her throat slashed. Arrested in her death: One of Egypt's most politically connected businessmen, accused of paying $2 million to have her killed.

Lebanese singer Suzanne Tamim was found slain in her apartment in Dubai in July.

1 of 2 The slaying of Suzanne Tamim has gone beyond a lurid crime story to something more serious -- a glimpse into the close links between Egypt's government and powerful business tycoons long viewed as above the law.

It is also exposing strains between societies like Egypt's, where wealth and political power increasingly go hand in hand, and Dubai, which recently launched a high-profile push against corruption.

People in the Arab world have long followed with fascination and moral clucking the tales of businessmen and politicians cavorting with actresses, belly-dancers and singers -- a sort of Hollywood Babylon in the conservative Muslim Middle East.

But even by those standards, the Tamim drama is a stunner. The 30-year-old singer, famed for her striking green eyes, was found dead in her Dubai apartment in July, with multiple stab wounds and a 20-centimeter (8 inch) slash across her throat.

This week, Egyptian authorities arrested real estate mogul Hisham Talaat Moustafa, said to be Tamim's former lover.

For many, the surprise wasn't Moustafa's alleged involvement -- but his arrest.

Egyptians are widely convinced their government won't touch influential businessmen. When Moustafa's name first appeared in media reports weeks ago, he denied a role and complained on Egyptian television that the rumors hurt the economy. The government promptly banned press reports on the murder, suggesting that Moustafa was off-limits.

The tycoon is a top ruling party official close to President Hosni Mubarak's powerful son, Gamal. In the past 10 years, he has become one of Egypt's top billionaires, the owner of luxury hotels and beach resorts and a leading force in building Western-style suburbs ringing Cairo for the upper-class.

But on Tuesday, Egypt's public prosecutor accused the tycoon of contracting for the singer's killing by paying $2 million to Mohsen el-Sukkary, a former Egyptian state security officer.

El-Sukkary worked at Cairo's Four Seasons Hotel, owned by Moustafa. The prosecutor said the tycoon helped facilitate visas and tickets for the security man as he trailed the singer first to London, then to Dubai.

The singer had moved to Dubai, friends say, to break off her relationship with Moustafa, who is married. She rose to stardom in the late 1990s but then hit troubled times, separating from her Lebanese husband-manager who filed a series of lawsuits against her.

According to Dubai investigators, el-Sukkary stalked the singer the morning of July 28 to her apartment in the swanky Dubai Marina complex, overlooking the Persian Gulf and a harbor full of yachts. From the lobby, he rang her video intercom, showing her an ID of the management company from which she had recently bought the apartment. She buzzed him in, police say.

Once inside, he stabbed her repeatedly with a knife, then shed his overalls and cap, dumping them in a trash bin outside the building, officials said. They were found by police and tested for DNA. Police say the killer's face also appeared on security camera footage.

"It took 12 minutes for the murderer to enter the building, kill the victim and leave," Maj. Gen. Khamis Mattar Al Mazeina of the Dubai police told a press conference.

The killing was an embarrassment to Dubai, a boomtown trying to shed its reputation as an anything-goes corner of the conservative Muslim Gulf. The emirate has recently cracked down on tourists going topless on beaches, and has launched a public anti-corruption effort.

El-Sukkary was arrested Aug. 6 in Egypt. Dubai police traveled to Cairo to present their evidence against him but then turned their attention to Moustafa.

Egypt's independent Al-Masri Al-Youm newspaper Thursday printed transcripts of alleged phone conversations kept by el-Sukkary and seized by police. In one, Moustafa says "the agreed amount is ready" and tells the security man, "Tomorrow, she is in London and you should act."

In a later tape, el-Sukkary explains he missed his chance in London and "will wait to move it to Dubai." Moustafa chides him then says, "OK, let's finish with this."

A senior Egyptian police official confirmed the transcript, speaking to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because those investigation details had not been released.

Mubarak and his government have not commented publicly on the case.

But some government critics believe the arrest came only under Dubai pressure. "There was serious pressure from the Gulf," said Abdel-Halim Qandil, editor-in-chief of the independent Sout Al-Umma newspaper and a frequent Mubarak critic.

There also has been growing discontent at home over the clout of businessmen who dominate the government, overshadowing even the military figures who long held the reins of power. Earlier this year, the millionaire owner of a ferry company was acquitted of negligence in the 2005 sinking of a Red Sea ferry that killed 1,000 people, angering many.

Several top businessmen hold Cabinet posts or are on the ruling party's policy committee, headed by Gamal Mubarak, a former investment banker considered the likely successor to his 80-year-old father. Moustafa is a top committee member and also in parliament's upper house.

Beyond the corruption worries, the singer's murder highlighted the gap between Egypt's rich and the largely poor, conservative bulk of its nearly 80 million population.

Rumors abound of businessmen and politicians peddling out actresses and singers in prostitution rings. The frequent marriages and divorces of celebrities and businessmen make big news.

"The mix of sex, money, business and power is the mix that defines the ruling elite now," said Qandil.

He said Moustafa's arrest may signal divisions within the regime between the politician-businessmen and an old guard, including the military, worried over the tycoons' excesses.

The government may tout Moustafa's arrest as a sign businessmen aren't untouchable, he said, but "people ask if Hisham Talaat Moustafa did this, what else is going on?"

Mike in Kuwait

23. jonlevel2

jonlevel2 Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Jon Dubrick
  24. kongman

kongman F1 Rookie

Aug 30, 2006
    brisvegas south
    Full Name:
    mr p
    so what was his reason for killing her , she broke it off ? whats the punishment for that dort of thing over there.....hope they fry him