Beautiful Women of the Middle East (Pics & Vids) | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Beautiful Women of the Middle East (Pics & Vids)

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by renob, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    #126 JeffB, Feb 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Blah blah blah..... I know, I know. Everybody in America is a "hick" or a "redneck" or a "yank". I think the only thing you forgot to call me was an infidel...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Rex71

Rex71 Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2007
    Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
    Full Name:
    Majd B.
    Free speech does not include the right to injure what another party holds sacred.

And for your info: The cartoon you mentioned wasn't about Allah ( the one and only God in our faith), it was about his last messenger Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him).
    Every single Muslim on the planet appreciates Prophet Mohammad more than his/her parents or children.
    Unfortunately, some pathetic useless people believe that the shortest way to fame is to say, write or draw something that provokes Muslims (or any one else), then they claim that they are just practicing their freedom.

3. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    that was a bit too much...over the top...i wouldn't like it if it was any other prophet...taseless....freedom of speech?

4. JohnnyS

JohnnyS F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2006
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    John
    That is what freedom of speech is all about. If we stop because we are concerned of offending someone, then the freedom is not real.

Freedom of speech is not just for when we say something nice, but when we want to provoke, inspire, cause to think, etc..........

5. skeletor123

skeletor123 Karting

Nov 24, 2007
    Florida
    if that picture was making fun of Americans i doubt any of us would complain about it being offensive.
    so just relax.

6. arezzo

arezzo Formula Junior

Jul 29, 2003
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    SH
    Has nothing to do with Ferraris, exotics or cars or the lifestyle and passion surrounding them. Freakin should just delete the whole damn thing. If you really want to see Middle Eastern F'in beauty go down to Beverly Hills to see Iranian (Persian?) chicks, Detroit or Ann Arbor or f'in New Jersey. Spare us the bs and show us some cars, whats the f'in value addition here?

S

PS: Freedom of speech is a two way street, are you ready to hear what we think of what you hold sacred? Probably not.....so why don't you display just a small iota of class and respect yourself and the others around you, its not asking too much. Its so easy to hide behind computer screens and act like childish brats.

Disgusting behavior, proves flash, dough and rides doesn't cover the stench of a poor upbringing and lack of manners.

7. FerrariF50lover

FerrariF50lover Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Nate
    Your picture was classic. If you ever find yourself in Ohio with that beautiful 599 I would love to see it.

8. jhsalah

jhsalah Formula 3

Apr 10, 2006
    Philadelphia, PA
    Full Name:
    Jawad
    Accepted. And I consider the issue over. If others want to continue to debate it, perhaps this should be moved to the politics and religion thread. Now back to cars. Beautiful set you have. And I especially appreciate the fact that they are all Nero (right?) I'm partial to black cars (black Ferrari (sold), black Audi, black Porsche)...

9. BANANA

BANANA Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2007
    Freedom of speech is the biggest joke. there is no such thing as freedom of speech. i challenge anyone to go public in the usa and say something like: ''the holocaust never existed'' or ''i support alqaeda and its ideology'' i guarantee that you would be locked up. Yes my examples are extreme but if freedom of speech is real than you have to accept anything that someone might want to say and believe in.

10. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    Anytime Nate. Likewise, if you're ever in my area, hit me up and I'll be happy to take you for a ride in the 599.

11. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    I appreciate the kind words. :) You're somewhat correct about Nero. Both my 599 and 430Sp are "Nero Daytona". The 430Sp I spec'd out, but the 599 was not my choice, rather it was spec'd out by my dealership. I love the selections though, so there isn't much different that I would have done, other than perhaps not get the luggage set that mine came with. It's too nice to ever use IMO. I'd be afraid to scuff the leather.

The funny thing is I used to dislike black exotics bcz I felt as if it hid the beautiful lines on these cars, but eventually dark colors and black grew on me. Now it's probably the first color I'm going to consider for any new car. I did choose alpine silver for my new M3 though. It's sort of become a tradition for me, as both of my previous M3s were silver.

12. Houston348

Houston348 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2006
    free speech DOES include the right to injure what another party holds sacred. that's what makes the US such a great country, we dont have to worry about barbaric punishment for saying anything derogatory about someone's religion.

13. JohnnyS

JohnnyS F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2006
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    John
    Sorry, but you are off base here. The annual march through Skokie, IL is one such freedom that is upheld as long as the appropriate permits are obtained. There are many that support Al Quada and danced in the streets especially when planes were hitting the World Trade Center buildings. None got locked up. Even today those that support Al Quada aren't locked up, while they may be investigated and watched, they are not in jail.

Many of us just don't bother to listen to them as we don't agree nor support them.

14. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    i wish the arabs would step up. ain't seeing to many pics. love those lesbanese woman though!

15. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    This is a privately owned website and not a public place therefore freedom of speech does not exist on this website. Meaning, people can and have been banned for whatever reason a mod/admin deems. Heck, a reason isn't even needed to edit/delete others posts or ban people.

Now please, back to women. :)

16. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    let me remind everyone here ... this thread is about beautiful women of the mid-east...if you want to continue with the politics please go to that threat....now post some beauties...........peace

17. BBL

BBL Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2006
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Sean
    Disappointing thread.

18. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Once again...
    The offending photo will be deleted by another Moderator.

In the meantime...

3] Suggest a few members keep it simple, as points have already been made by said few members with Gulf dividing them -
    A] Call it "The Gulf."
    B] Post pictures and commentaries on Beautiful Women Of The Middle East

addendum:

4] Rednecks, zip it.

19. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Picture was not funny.

No funnier than that avatar of the WTC burning that got a member here in hot water a few years ago. He was an Aussie, BTW.

If the folks who LIVE in the Middle East, or are of ME descent find it offensive, then it's offensive, end of discussion. This is their forum, not a place to take cheap shots at them.

Feel like stirring that pot? Wander into P&R and mix it up, leave it out of here.

Freedom of speech here is a figment of your collective imaginations. It doesn't exist. We monitor and moderate to help folks get along.

Let's try to follow wax's simple rules, OK?

Thanks,

Dave M.

20. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    #145 bernardo66, Mar 1, 2008
    One from the Dubai Auto Salon.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

21. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    #146 bernardo66, Mar 1, 2008
  22. jhsalah

jhsalah Formula 3

Apr 10, 2006
    Philadelphia, PA
    Full Name:
    Jawad
    I grew up in Beirut... Dad still lives there so I visit relatively often. The women are STUNNING. I'll have to dig up some pictures.

You know, I never thought I would get a black car. Least of all a black Ferrari. But it sort of kicked off a trend for me too... Next Ferrari will be red though, I hope.
    Has the M3 arrived yet? I have GOT to make it up to Michigan one of these days :D

23. arezzo

arezzo Formula Junior

Jul 29, 2003
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    SH
    Finally, someone who understands.

S

24. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    I believe no M3s have been delivered in Michigan yet. I was hoping to get mine in late March at first, but now it's pushed back to Apr production & early June arrival. I could get it sooner, but I would have to spec it out without the new dual clutch tranny, which I'm really looking forward to.

Are you coming to the Ramallah convention this Summer? It's in Detroit for the first time since '97. I should be up there at least a couple of nights.

25. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    mr. jeffB when are you going to join the Ferrari Owners Club-Michigan....i've been trying to get you to come out and drive with us.............p.s. do you Tim Attallah ,his from Ramallah,his a friend of mine ............MO