Automotive Paint Protection Film in Charlotte Area | FerrariChat

Automotive Paint Protection Film in Charlotte Area

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by southnc, Apr 3, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. southnc

southnc Formula 3

Dec 25, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Fellow Tifosi,

Does anyone have recommendations for installing PPF on a Ferrari in the Charlotte area?

Want to try and limit the dings on the front-end and hood of my Ferrari 612. Hope to find a good installer at a reasonable price.

Thanks in advance!

2. Deiger

Deiger Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2011
    Sun Stoppers on Independence just past I-485 did mine. Ask for Gordon. They did the pulling off of my 2003 360 Spider that had been on for 12 years and re-did the full front clip.

Most recently they did my GTR, full front clip. They have great security if you need to leave it overnight.

Good luck!

Deiger

3. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

I had suntek (sp) material on my jag xk. cannot say enough good about it. had a good sized rock hit my a pillar by the windscreen at high speed. the clear film was ruined but it save the paint below!!! get it done and do not wait another day!!

4. southnc

southnc Formula 3

Dec 25, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Adam
    What about XPEL Ultimate? (10-year warranty)

5. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

I have heard the expel is very good. I may go that route on my next car.

6. XPEL

XPEL Karting
    BANNED

Mar 26, 2013
    Worldwide
    We have a few installers in Charlotte, click here for a list of local installers: XPEL PPF and Clear Bra Installers in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.

7. southnc

southnc Formula 3

Dec 25, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Adam
  8. XPEL

XPEL Karting
    BANNED

Mar 26, 2013
    Worldwide
    I've personally never seen the work any of the shops in the area...your best bet is to call and ask them if you can swing by and see the installation quality