Automezzi XXIII 2013 | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Automezzi XXIII 2013

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by DeTomaso, Feb 11, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DeTomaso

DeTomaso Rookie

May 30, 2008
    Broomfield
    Thank you Mike but I can't let you take the blame for the lower turnout number this year ~135 last year to 97 this year. This is the first time the new team has put on this show and we were trying to maintain the integrity of the show while providing future growth opportunities for it. We want to keep the heart of the show Italian as it has always been. We made some mistakes and learned a bunch along the way. The Man Cave and Exotic Drives really did a great job and went above and beyond to make this a very memorable show for the participants and spectators alike! We look forward to a bigger, better show next year! I would really like to thank the Ferrarichat community as well for the continued support. Great job all!

2. MichaelB145

MichaelB145 Karting

Apr 22, 2010
    at the Man Cave
    Full Name:
    Michael Bergren
    Next year, we will get started on promoting it much earlier! It was still a very fun show to attend!

3. mr2speedracer

mr2speedracer Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Nate
    Hi Jonathan, all of my photos can be found here, there are 106 currently in there - Automezzi XXIII - Speed-Photos

4. FiatRN

FiatRN Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Drout
    Nate
    Thanks for posting the link to your automezzi photos. That makes it less painful for my missing the show. Good stuff and some fun looking cars.
    Jonathan