Automezzi 25th Anniversary T-Shirt design. Comments? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Automezzi 25th Anniversary T-Shirt design. Comments?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by JF308, Mar 23, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
  2. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
  3. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    Yes sir! need to chat with you regarding some stock seats for an 81 308,,, I heard you might have a set.

4. cavallo_nero

cavallo_nero Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    colorado
    Full Name:
    Giovanni Pasquale
    #79 cavallo_nero, Aug 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. vettesrule76

vettesrule76 Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2011
    Full Name:
    Brad
    Video that my buddy Hunter and I worked on. We got there at 7, and left at 2:30.

It is a bit on the long side, but it covers the whole show, or at least everything that we seen that day. Great turnout as always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5HLsdzL5w

6. cavallo_nero

cavallo_nero Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    colorado
    Full Name:
    Giovanni Pasquale
    #81 cavallo_nero, Aug 17, 2015
  7. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    very nice pictures, I was shocked at how real that black countach looked. I spent probably two hours comparing it to the red one next to it. I must say the builders attention to detail was impressive.

8. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
    Thanks to all the Exhibitors, spectators and Italian Car fans for making this Automezzi XXV a huge success. We had a record turnout of Ferrari's, Lamborghinis, Maseratis and Panteras (plus Alfa, Fiat and Lancia). Noted that we were a bit light on MC's and Scooters decided not to show in mass, but we will work on that with our sponsor Erico Motorsports for 2016.

The show, raising funds for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, was very successful nearly reaching my "internal goal" of $6,500 to JDRF. We are very close, and I will be sending out an email blast to anyone who couldn't participate and would like to help us exceed the fundraising objective (or anyone who would like to contribute just a bit more to a very worthy cause). We are lucky to have several Automezzi supporters who have donated above and beyond the show to our "team".

Our 100% of our proceeds flow to JDRF via their Annual WALK for the CURE. You can find Automezzi by:

Home - JDRF: Improving Lives. Curing Type 1 Diabetes
    Click on WALK photo at left
    Click on DONATE

Search Participant: Last Name AUTOMEZZI

YOUR DONATION IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. JDRF is the worlds leader in research to find a cure for Type 1 diabetes and improve the lives of those living with T1D.

THANK YOU. JOHN

9. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
    Thanks to all the Exhibitors, spectators and Italian Car fans for making this Automezzi XXV a huge success. We had a record turnout of Ferrari's, Lamborghinis, Maseratis and Panteras (plus Alfa, Fiat and Lancia). Noted that we were a bit light on MC's and Scooters decided not to show in mass, but we will work on that with our sponsor Erico Motorsports for 2016.

Special Thanks to Mark Dismuke and Ferrari of Denver as our Title Sponsor for their support and underwriting.

The show, raising funds for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, was very successful nearly reaching my "internal goal" of $6,500 to JDRF. We are very close, and I will be sending out an email blast to anyone who couldn't participate and would like to help us exceed the fundraising objective (or anyone who would like to contribute just a bit more to a very worthy cause). We are lucky to have several Automezzi supporters who have donated above and beyond the show to our "team".

Our 100% of our proceeds flow to JDRF via their Annual WALK for the CURE. You can find Automezzi by:

Home - JDRF: Improving Lives. Curing Type 1 Diabetes
    Click on WALK photo at left
    Click on DONATE

Search Participant: Last Name AUTOMEZZI

YOUR DONATION IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. JDRF is the worlds leader in research to find a cure for Type 1 diabetes and improve the lives of those living with T1D.

THANK YOU. JOHN

10. FiatRN

FiatRN Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Drout
    I had a great time. My Fiat was well recieved - heck, I even saw a family pose in front of my car for a photo! I just added some money to the rolling tally. I hope everyone had as much fun there as I did.

Jonathan
    Denver, CO

11. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    Your fiat was a huge hit with my family! My wife and daughter are begging me to find one :)

12. cavallo_nero

cavallo_nero Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    colorado
    Full Name:
    Giovanni Pasquale
    i love my automezzi t-shirt from this year!!! awesome !!!1

13. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
    THANKS SO MUCH JONATHAN. I really appreciate the support of the Automezzi enthusiasts and friends from the Rocky Mountain area.

John

14. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
    #90 JF308, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2015

THANKS to all Automezzi participants, sponsors and several additional donations by individuals after the show -- WE HAVE EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS FOR FUNDRAISING. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

Automezzi is at $8330 so far! What a fantastic result in support of JDRF.

If you were not able to make it to the show, or you would like to really knock this out of the park with an additional donation ... Here is the information again for the Automezzi Donation link. Wouldn't it be unbelievable to hit $10K?!!

JDRF One Walk, Denver 2015: John Feeney Automezzi - JDRF One Walk

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN. Its wonderful to have such a wonderful car community and friends.

John

15. GrndLkNatv

GrndLkNatv Formula Junior

Sep 13, 2006
    Grand Lake, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Stephens
    Thank You John!!! It was a great show and I am already looking forward to next year!

16. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
    THANKS everyone.

We have TShirts (all sizes), embroidered Hats and Posters remaining for sale. Just send me an email to [email protected] and we will figure out how to get these to you.
    (cars and coffee, mail, etc).

All proceeds go to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF).

John

17. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
    #93 JF308, Sep 8, 2015
    In case you missed Automezzi, or just want to purchase additional TShirts, Hats or posters -- we have them available. All sales proceeds go to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) as do all Automezzi proceeds. With your support and donations, we have raised over $8330 so far for 2015.

Mens T-Shirts $17
    Ladies V-Neck TShirts $17 (limited sizes)
    Kids $12

Hats $17

Posters - Signed and numbered.

25th Anniversary 11 x 17 unframed $15

Automezzi VVIV (2014) 13 x 19 unframed $7

Please send email to [email protected] or give me a call at 7204801415

Regards, John Feeney
    Image Unavailable, Please Login