AUG 21st My HoUsE yOU gUYs iN?????? | Page 9 | FerrariChat

AUG 21st My HoUsE yOU gUYs iN??????

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Buttuz4eva, Jul 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Schultzois

Schultzois Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    Hey Brad - great party, thanks for having us over and sorry I had to bolt before the food. Appetizers were great, though, and what you were about to serve smelled so good.

Also enjoyed the video footage immensely. Both yours and Gene's were very, very good.

Take care and see you in a bit.

2. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Agreed. Nice place and enjoyed the videos. Thanks again and happy birthday.

3. Merdav

Merdav Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004
    Very nice Brad, great house too, and Happy Bday again, sorry we had to run early though. A couple of quick photos, I liked Brad calm swing before the storm though.

4. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    Brad,
    Thanks for the hospitality. As always, it's great to see everyone. You have a beautiful family and a very nice home. Sorry I had to leave early, I had a very special drive home through that downpour. The video you're doing is great... I really enjoyed seeing it. I'm glad to see that Sam's mondial was on it for a second; someone has to represent us.

Thanks again!
    Your punctual friend,
    Ed

5. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    That's a black 328?
    Whose?

6. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    better change that before Emil sees it... lol

7. Merdav

Merdav Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004
    Clyde, thats Emil's 355, good eye :) . By the way where were you today, thought I was going to see you.

8. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Brad....

thanks again for the invitation to a wonderful get together. your wife is a fabulous cook! thanks for the warm hospitality! pics to follow later....

9. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    Wait a minute... you were there? I guess you were there for the late shift... sorry I missed you.

10. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    yeah...we probably just missed each other. i got there around 3:15pm.

11. JC360

JC360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    NYC...and soon WC 2
    Full Name:
    Jon C.
    brad happy bday.
    you have a beautiful house and family.
    thank you for the great party.

12. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    the 360 pics at Brad's....
    hope i didnt post too many :)
    Gorillas in the Mist part 2!

13. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Rene showed up finally...so we had to take more pics...
    & Emil's 355 :)

14. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    now the Real bday pics...
    Brad and his F cake!! FWERF ZEN!!!
    random shots of people at the party :)

15. RogerM

RogerM Formula Junior

Apr 26, 2004
    Brad's party kicked serious butt! Awesome people, kick arse videos, great food, cool spiders, cool bubbles, wicked exhaust competition, a great dinner (Thanks so much Rene!), and I EVEN MANAGED TO NOT GET PULLED OVER ON A FCHAT OUTTING!!! :eek:

Thank you and your family Brad, for having us. :D

16. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Great pictures. Sorry I missed the party but was pretty busy.

17. Acura Nsx Pilot

Acura Nsx Pilot Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    NyC
    Full Name:
    Bailey
    DAMMMMM thats a big H O T T u B !!

18. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    Wow. I love that Ferrari Bday cake. I'll have to talk my sons into getting me one for my bday :D

Looks like a great time! I'm sorry I missed it :( I don't see any shocked faces, so I take it Rob didn't display his thong. :D Nice pictures! Nice home.

Happy Birthday, Brad.

19. DancingDonkey

DancingDonkey Karting
    BANNED

May 16, 2004
    Frisco, TX
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    First off I would like to thank Brad and his wonderful wife and family for letting us all share his B-day with him in their beautiful home. The food was great the hospitality unmatched, the entertainment (videos, exhaust contest, hot tub, ect.) was truly memorable and the company of good friends was as it always is; perfect!

Second I would like to thank Rene for his hospitality at the end of our dinner in Oyster Bay. You really shouldn't have Rene, but truly Maria and I both thank you and you have an open invitation for us to take you out to dinner when ever you'd like. I hear Wendy's is always open late!

Great pics, great times, see you all at Emil's get-together tonight!

20. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Dittos on danny and roger, happy birthday brad, thanks for having us over. Thanks Rene for dinner, was a good time yesterday. buy your neighbors ear plugs for next time.

21. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    Thanks to you all,

It was my best birthday ever the exhaust comp was out of control!!! and will be burned in my memopry and ears for the rest of my life buy the way gene took the crown home for the vetts and i beat out rene!

Jeff thanks for comming to bad you had to leave before the food i think you would have loved it have a safe trip and talk to you soon.

Jc thank you for the gifts for the girls and thanks for that awesome cake i will have to post pics of the cake later.

Huebrt thanks for the gifts and the cake as well we will most def have to get all the 360 together again soon including noahs. Thanks for takeing all the wounderfull pics too.

Niel,Dan,Rodger,Ferretti. Thanks for making a good party a great one the suggestion of all going out to dinner was perfect and thank you so much for showing some of your video as well rob.

Emil and kerri , Thank you for comming we always need a personality like emils at a party had a great time and see ya tonight.

Ed, thanks for comming so early and helping out sorry you had to leave before all the fun started.

Sam thank you for comming you should have stayed for the food it was amazing.

Michael, Thank you for bringing the kids my girls had a great time soo nice to meet your wife finally.

Noah, What can i say buddy we had a great time together you brought so much energy to the party thanks for everything.

Gene , great video you are really comming along with you skills my friend cant wait to start on the final product with you and thanks for being the great friend you are.

Franco, in case anyof you dont know franco has been my best friend since kindergaren we have been through it all and he is the crazyest guy i have ever come into contact with. Now everyone that was at dinner with us knows what a real pychopath looks like and act like . Rob i thought he was going to man handle you all night! and Rene I thought you were going to get stabed for sure. All and All he is a great guy and hopfully this was not the last you have seen the likes of such a charecter.

Finally ReNe, You out did your self on that one even though you came real late you made up for that 10 times fold. Thanks for being such a amazing friend i will be the same friend back to you that you are to me. THANKS

and to the love of my life Rearro, You made this party the best party a companion could ever want, You worked so hard and cooked so good the real Thanks go to you I love you more and more everyday.

To all thouse that said they were comming and didnt............. SUCKS FOR YOU!

Once again thanks to such a amazing internet forum. who would have thought that you could meet such loyal and amazing people as we are on the internet.

sorry if i forgot anyone ......

22. DancingDonkey

DancingDonkey Karting
    BANNED

May 16, 2004
    Frisco, TX
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    Anytime my brother!

23. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    FFfFFwwEERrRRRRfFFFFFFFffUUUuuPppPpp ZZZzzZZzeEEeEENNNnnN!N!!!!!!

24. RogerM

RogerM Formula Junior

Apr 26, 2004
    Franco was a trip! I've never seem somebody go that nuts after a ride in my car! I bet he would have kicked that cop's but if he tried to write me. Franco: "DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT" :D

25. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Not only did that Ferrari cake look amazing, but it tasted GREAT!