Audi Lemans winning R8 to be at Baillargeon Audi | FerrariChat

Audi Lemans winning R8 to be at Baillargeon Audi

Discussion in 'Texas' started by AnotherDunneDeal, Nov 13, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Okay guys,

We have a commitment from Audi that the R8 Lemans car will be here for grand opening and the next day. If you want to come to grand opening, please contact me at (817)553-2207. It is again, from 6pm until 9pm on Thursday, November 20. If you come, try to come in your Ferrari. The whole upper echelon crew from Germany will be here along with some motorsports people. We will have the R8, an Istook Racing S4, a couple of Panoz track cars, RS6 and S4 all on display. Music, food and open bar. Sounds like fun to me..........................................

2. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    I wanted to go, but I'll be in California then. Sorry...

3. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Just a reminder.

This is the week for our Grand Opening. I have received several phone calls and e-mails saying that several F/C'ers are planning on attending and having a little fun. If anyone else is planning on joining in, just e-mail me at [email protected] or by calling (817)553-2207. The e-mail address will probably be the best way.

Pappas Bros Steakhouse is catering, music, open bar, the Lemans winning R8, Istook racing S4, Panoz driving school track cars, several RS6 and S4 models. Thursday evening, November 20 from 6pm to 9pm. Come and go. No need to dress to the 9's. Although the ladies may prefer to and I am sure that would be perfectly okay with all the guys.

Let me know.

Best regards,
    James Dunne

4. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Tonight is the night. Is anyone coming???? Let me know.