ATTENTION local Italian car owners: Free Photoshoot! | FerrariChat

ATTENTION local Italian car owners: Free Photoshoot!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Ferrari Italia, Aug 18, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari Italia

Aug 18, 2016
    To any and all Ferrari or other Italian make car owners :
    My name is Peter Thompson, I am an amateur photographer looking to practice my skills on some cool cars. I get to see some beautiful cars and do what I love, and you get a free photoshoot and all the pictures afterwards. I live in Longmont so much of the Loveland Fort Collins Boulder North Denver area is game. Please let me know if you would like to meet, even at a local cars and coffee. I would attach some of my work but I don't know how, you can visit my personal Instagram @il_lusso_tricolore for some great examples of my photos.
    You can contact me on facebook, Peter Thompson, on Instagram @peterthompsonphoto or by email, [email protected]
    Thanks very much!

2. RonnieRenaldi

RonnieRenaldi F1 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
    It's easy to attach pictures, just click "Manage Attachments" when you post/reply on a thread.
    You should at least post a direct link to your instagram :)

3. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    I think he has to be subscribed to have the option to post pics..

4. Joshman0531

Joshman0531 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2012
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Joshua Seidenberg
    Tough, cautious crowd here. You need to be more forthcoming if you're legit else folks will turn you off....it happens, just sayin'.

5. chas-3

chas-3 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 28, 2009
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    Nope. I'm not subscribed and I post pics. I believe the deal is he is a brand new member and his posts have to be reviewed and approved by a MOD before posting pics and PM is turned on for him. Something like that anyway.