Atlanta Motorsports Park is offering a nice deal for the FCA/Ferrari owners. | FerrariChat

Atlanta Motorsports Park is offering a nice deal for the FCA/Ferrari owners.

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by LMPDesigner, Jan 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    #1 LMPDesigner, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    To all:

Atlanta Motorsports Park is doing a really nice event-to which all of the FCA guys and gals are invited.

In March-It is a chance to come up to AMP, have lunch, listen to me give a boring speech on the design of the Ford GT and then---You are all given a good deal of "free" track time!

Pretty good deal. Cost is low-for entry it is free for all FCA members and $15 per person for any guest that want to bring and then there will be an additional cost for lunch. AMP needs a headcount so they can work out catering costs-but should not be a huge amount. The deal is that AMP will pay for 50% of the catering costs and FCA people will shoulder the rest. I would not expect FCA to cough up the money but rather that each individual who goes pays his/her share of the lunch cost. But up to FCA "bosses".

Again-no idea of exact amount but when you get 3 hours of "free" track time with the package then nobody should complain too much.

AMP needs RSVP's-need a good head count for catering. Here is link to website invite:

https://atlantamotorsportspark.rezdy.com/143238/tech-talk-with-brian-willis

Only down side is you are required to hear me talk about the design of the new Ford GT road and race car for an hour before you can get on track! See-nothing is completely without strings attached!!!

And here is invite:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Phenomenal event for $300 let alone free! Wow

should be huge turn out

3. cfensty

cfensty Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    I am interested depending on work schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    Looks like this event sold out almost immediately!! If anybody still wants to go contact me directly. Not sure what I can do but bug me anyhow if you want to go.

5. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    Just talked to AMP--Seems we have had a very poor showing from the local Ferrari guys with regards to this offer. A shame. Seems nobody wants to go up to AMP and run around for a bit?

AMP will make room for us if we sign up.. but right now we look like about as sorry-assed a group of car enthusiasts you can imagine....

6. DCNSX

DCNSX Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2007
    Winston-Salem, NC
    If I were closer, I would do this in a heartbeat.