Assembling the Bugatti Grand Sport's umbrella roof is as easy as 1, 2, 3 (people) | FerrariChat

Assembling the Bugatti Grand Sport's umbrella roof is as easy as 1, 2, 3 (people)

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by 4re Nut, Jul 18, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 4re Nut

4re Nut F1 World Champ

Mar 27, 2004
    N of NOLA
    Full Name:
    Steve
  2. TexasKid

TexasKid Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 13, 2011
    "My Daddy bought me this car, but I don't know how to work it. Praise Allah." ;)

3. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    First I thought Italians can't make proper detachable roofs (Murcielago Roadster, 550 Barchetta etc.) but then I remembered that this car is made by... Germans. In a car that's probably the best engineered car of the last decade...

Hmm.

4. HH11

HH11 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 4, 2010
    Probably the best engineered car ever. It's nice to see it has at least 1 fault.

5. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway

:)

Also, that looks like London. And if you're travelling to London (where it rains fairly often) in a roadster, you have to be the dumbest driver alive to not have honed your roof attaching skills before driving there...

Just saying.

With that said, I find the Veyron very intimidating... God knows how often I would try to break 200 mph if I had that car...

6. ApexOversteer

ApexOversteer F1 Veteran

Feb 15, 2007
    Smoky Mountains, TN
    Full Name:
    T.A. Bell
    Dumbass.

When you're that spendy, you're supposed to just pay the rain to fall elsewhere.