Asian Women. | Page 11 | FerrariChat

Asian Women.

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Fan512bbi, Nov 8, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rmdferrari

rmdferrari Formula 3

Jan 6, 2005
    Gatwick, UK
    Full Name:
    Richard
    :)

2. andyww

andyww F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2011
    London
    On this topic I dragged up a very old posting I made on Thaivisa.com, many years ago long before I owned a Ferrari. Now have both an Asian wife and Ferrari! Must be crazy...
    ===========================

A Thai woman would be the Ferrari and Western woman a Ford.

The Ferrari would be better looking, great performance and handling.
    But they would take more looking-after than the Ford and probably more temperemental and sometimes challenging to control when on the limit.
    Its essential to get one with full service history otherwise certain issues could end up being very expensive.
    Unless well looked-after they might become unreliable and would certainly cost more in general maintenance.

The Ford would be a less atractive model and generally larger and slower. But probably more reliable and not as likely to let you down.
    Also cheaper to keep going and can continue to run with very little attention.
    Some of the larger models can consume rather a lot of fuel though, maybe even more than the Ferrari.

If you want years of trouble-free but rather dull service, then the Ford is the way to go. For more excitement and a more rewarding experience, go for the Ferrari but prepared to accept the drawbacks.

3. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    LOL Like it Andy :)

4. roalda

roalda Formula Junior

Oct 2, 2007
    Wiltshire England