Arkansas? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Arkansas?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by larrymz3, Jun 7, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. aerodramatics

aerodramatics Rookie

May 10, 2005
    On Sunday...

I had to stop into the office (First Security Building\Crews & Associates) and looked out my window to see a yellow F355 driving down President Clinton and then turning under the freeway and back down 2nd street.

After leaving the office and heading to Conway a red 550 past me going the other direction on I40.

2. arkferrari

arkferrari Karting
    BANNED

Feb 9, 2004
    Hot Springs, AR
    Full Name:
    B.F. Mitchell
    That would be me! I have several friends at Crews. PM me and we'll talk.

3. Kleos1

Kleos1 Karting

Feb 1, 2004
    Urbandale Iowa
    Full Name:
    Garry Haas
    We got home from our vacation yesterday and checked the Tivo to see what we missed while we were away and saw Chris Parr on Dream Car Garage.

4. MaranelloTX

MaranelloTX Karting

Apr 20, 2006
    United States
    Full Name:
    Tony G.
    I'm from texas and I've been in Arkansas for the last 10 years, im a Ferrari owner, and is there any get togethers for Ferrari owners? me and my F430 F1 Spider would love to join ya. I also, just ordered a 599 GTB Fiorano.

Thanks!!

5. GWood355

GWood355 Karting

May 24, 2006
    Little Rock, AR
    Full Name:
    Gregory D Wood
    I am located in Little Rock. I have a 1997 355GTS Black/Black. Is there a organized Ferrari group in town??

6. GWood355

GWood355 Karting

May 24, 2006
    Little Rock, AR
    Full Name:
    Gregory D Wood
    We are going up to the Crescent Classic 2006 is there anyone else from Little Rock going?

7. vandevanterSH

vandevanterSH Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2005
    AR
    Full Name:
    Stephen Van Devanter
    I will be going unless the weather is poor. Signed-up last Nov.

Steve

8. GWood355

GWood355 Karting

May 24, 2006
    Little Rock, AR
    Full Name:
    Gregory D Wood
    Steve- Are you planning to drive or haul your car up for the event?

Greg

9. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    I will be attending the event - no way I was going to miss it this year. Has been on my schedule for time off since Chris announced the dates. I was able to go last year to the second event in November and my wife and I had a great time. Let me know if ya'll ever want to get together for a drive somewhere in NW Arkansas. I've learned a lot of the roads and would love to get out for a drive with others. There just aren't many exotics in Joplin. I have had a lot of fun with the guys in KC, but it's generally a real long drive to get up there.

Steve

10. vandevanterSH

vandevanterSH Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2005
    AR
    Full Name:
    Stephen Van Devanter
    Haul the car to Eureka Springs? (That is the same question I was asked when I signed up for the Ferrari Rampage in Sonoma CA.) I have driven the f-car about 43,000 miles in the past 15 months and it is a nice drive to North West AR.

Steve

11. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    I've been on the 328 boards, but I thought I would stop by here. I just purchased a 328 GTS Rossa/Black.

I have some work to do on the car, but being a former C-130 Engine guy, I'm not afraid of turning a wrench.

It would be nice to meet other Arkansas F-Car owners. Let me know if there is any type of get together. That would be mucho fun.

Gene