360 - AP Sport Cats on a 99 360 | FerrariChat

360 AP Sport Cats on a 99 360

Discussion in '360/430' started by Ghostdiver, Apr 8, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    The other day I was getting the car ready for a rally/poker run and when I fired it up, I noticed the distinct smell of rotten eggs. Told my wife that, just to set the ball in motion that there's fixin' to be some money spent....

So, I've been busy researching the 200 cell/100 cell/test pipe products and all the threads I can find. I've settled on a set of `100 cell AP sport cats from James over at Vivid. What I haven't been able to find is info on the cats themselves or too many threads where people have used them; (AP 100 cell cats that is). Usually it's AP headers and "X" brand 200 cell or 100 cell cats.

I had my ECU's tuned by Mase last year, so I need to check with him to see if adding sport cats will change anything. If anyone has first hand knowledge on this setup, it would be great....CEL lights, mini-cats, extenders, performance differences, etc.

2. RedTaxi

RedTaxi F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 1, 2012
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Glen
    The Mase tune should hopefully have eliminated any chance of throwing cat inefficiency codes. I had hyperflow 200 cell cats and Tubi on my 360. No CEL Sounded great, got lots of great comments. If you already have an aftermarket exhaust 100 cell's will be loud.