Anywhere to see a Gallardo?? | FerrariChat

Anywhere to see a Gallardo??

Discussion in 'New England' started by ryalex, Jan 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Are there even any for sale around Boston area?

2. zan

zan Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2002
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Mark M
    Check Boston Sports Car in Weston

3. Tom S

Tom S Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2003
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Thomas Saupe
    Last time I was over there Boston Sprots car had two of them, one black, one yellow. One, I think, is the press car, so it's often not there. Still, Boston Sports car is probably your best bet to see one in the flesh.

4. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    just to be clear though, BSC is not selling them. Ken McKay is running Lambo's US stuff, and his outfit is located in the same building.

don't show up expecting to be able to go for a test drive or you're likely to be disappointed! ;)

some of the lambos they keep around there are not even us street legal. they've had many gallardos hanging about for quite some time now - well before importation started.

doody.

5. dan360

dan360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2003
    Boston
    So Doody - is the nearest dealer in Manhattan then? Not that I'm thinking of "leaving the fold", but its always worth taking a look at new cool cars of any type!

6. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    yeah, nyc. pretty convenient, no?

BSC is opening up a retail storefront on the north shore (seabury) this year. i'm thinking maybe they'll get a lambo dealership there. TOTAL conjecture on my part....

doody.

7. Nabbs

Nabbs Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Manhattan, NY
    Full Name:
    Naveed
    I had a chance to run with some at this years Running with the Bulls. Here are some pix I snapped -- http://nabbs.fbody.com/Running_of_the_Bulls/

I'll see if I can dig up some of the video.

-N

8. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Hmm. I'll go and see. It's one of the few new exotics I haven't seen yet (also on hit list: Carrera GT and S7).

Just finished my second of three 8-hour finals, an hour ago... need some inspiration to keep slogging through it all!

Thanks for the leads.

9. 308nut

308nut Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 22, 2002
    NOLA/Covington
    Full Name:
    Wade
    I have a yellow/black 6sp Gallardo for sale if anyone is intrested I am asking $20k over window which brings the price to about $200k

Wade

www.fortunemotors.com