Anyone watching "Hells Kitchen" ? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Anyone watching "Hells Kitchen" ?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by RedBarchetta, Jun 11, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dongerdude

dongerdude Formula 3

Mar 17, 2006
    Full Name:
    Carl
    I've never seen the US version of Hell's Kitchen, but Gordon Ramsay has a number of TV shows in the UK. He's also a big car guy. Some woman was once done for criminal damage after vandalising one of his cars (IIRC it was a Ferrari 575) while it was parked outside one of his London restaurants (IIRC it was outside Claridges). Apparently she did it bcause she thought he needed to be tought a lesson for being nasty to people on TV.

His current TV series in the UK, The F-word has shown him driving a Ferrari 599 (which is said to be his) and a Lambo G spider (which is said to be a Lambo press car). In one interview he said he was going for a test drive in a Bugatti Veyron, though I've never heard whether he ordered one or not.

2. dinogt4guy

dinogt4guy F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2004
    Hewitt, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Kurtis Fordice
    I don't know why but the wife and I love this show. We have watched every episode, and its on tonight too! I think it would be fun to eat there. I get a kick out of when he dogs the cooks out, reminds me of basic training! I could hardly keep from cracking up then too! Maybe thats why I like this show so much?

3. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Digging up a thread from '07 just shows I use the search feature :)

Anyways, a diner in Hell's Kitchen finds a hair or a foreign object in their food and has the plate sent back. Gordon then chews out the chef who made the dish.

QUESTION: Outside of the foreign object being (lets say) buried deep in the risotto, etc, should Gordon be the one on the hook to catch these plates since
    he is the one running the pass, doing the final plating and sending the food out?