Anyone up for a C&C at village point? | FerrariChat

Anyone up for a C&C at village point?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by mrcarlosspicey, Oct 15, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mrcarlosspicey

mrcarlosspicey Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    Omaha
    Full Name:
    Parker
    Would anyone be interested in starting a C&C at village point this coming spring? Would really like to get 1320 video involved as well, along with either Woodhouse or Performance. Anyone willing please PM me. Thanks.

2. mrdezyne

mrdezyne Karting

Mar 11, 2010
    BA
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Hey,
    I'm not from your area but I'd be happy to tell you how we got our meets started in Tulsa. We have been going strong for 4 years and it keeps growing. If you want any tips shoot me a PM or email, I'd be happy to help.

3. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I'm not so sure Village Pointe would be the place to have it, it's really not laid out for it and, truth be told, there really isn't that much parking there.
    It would depend on the number of cars, there are a lot of places one could go - if you only had about 50 cars tops.
    Even Westroads seems to be using most of their 'open' parking areas.

There was one at Hy-Vee on Maple, I don't know how many cars they got, there was one on North 90th but it was shut down, the BEST one was at 78th and Military - until someone not associated with the show showed up with a gun and shot someone else not affiliated with the show, that was around 8-10 years ago.
    There was also one on 84th and Park Drive, but I don't know if it is still going.
    And of course there is always Flashbacks...

4. mrcarlosspicey

Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    Omaha
    Full Name:
    Parker
    Cant get much more east than 680.

5. mrcarlosspicey

Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    Omaha
    Full Name:
    Parker
    Letting you all know that we will officially begin the revised C&C at Hy-Vee on 156th and Maple. This year we should be able to get 20-30 more cars. A local dealer friend detailer friend on another forum is spreading the word to his customers about it so expect high-end cars. Bill pemberton is also a huge help along with Mark Jorgensen possibly arranging dealer demos from their performance division. Please help this thing grow!

Dates: First Saturday in May.
    Where: Hy-vee on 156th and Maple
    Time: 7-9 AM