ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BUY OR SELL A FERRARI THE RIGHT WAY | Page 5 | FerrariChat

ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BUY OR SELL A FERRARI THE RIGHT WAY

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Yellow Compass, Oct 8, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thanks Bill!!! it was a fun ride for me too with a great outcome :)

anunakki likes this.
  2. dougnshari

dougnshari Formula Junior

Jun 14, 2006
    Derby, KS. 67037
    Full Name:
    Doug Kennedy
    MIke is the MAN period!!!

britman likes this.
  3. DavidRS4

DavidRS4 Karting

Oct 12, 2019
    To anyone thinking of buying or selling a Ferrari - I just bought my first Ferrari and Mike was a huge help both with getting the Ferrari FF and what to do with my existing car. I highly recommend anyone in the market to reach out to him. He personally picked up the phone every time I called - even on a Saturday when he was at a football game. He was a wealth of knowledge and even had a local contact who was able to answer some additional questions I had. Give him a call - it was definitely worth my time to do so.

-David

4. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    I've loved Ferrari since I was 6, and have been fortunate enough to have have made some good decisions that have allowed me to own, love, race and drive them for over 30. My experience over this time has shown me that most in the sales end of this business are scoundrels and awful people. In Mike, I have found not only a great guy that helped get the job done in a massively professional manner, but I think I made a solid friend.

He won't just get you the right car or help you sell yours, he will help restore your faith in people and the passion that is Ferrari. Mike, thanks for everything.

5. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you Dino!! You are so very welcome !
    Each of us made a great new friend :)

6. DARRYL A CROSS

Sep 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Darryl Cross
    Hello like to chat with you about your experience

7. DARRYL A CROSS

Sep 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Darryl Cross
    Spoke to Mike yesterday very interesting G

8. DARRYL A CROSS

Sep 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Darryl Cross
    Great post spoke with Mike couple days ago very genuine .. Hows your car doing ?

daytona355 likes this.
  9. ahsan127

ahsan127 Karting

Jun 28, 2015
    I would strongly encourage anyone to reach out to Mike if /when looking to purchase a car. Whether its your first, second or 10th. He has intimate knowledge of cars that are in the market and lots more that are privately listed.

Mike called me immediately after I reached out to him to get a sense of what I was looking for. He informed me of the cars available and didn’t pressure me to buy anything besides what I wanted. He guided me through the process, set realistic expectations for both the seller and buyer and brokered a deal that was fair for both parties. Best of all, everything was done over the phone all times of the day and night…which is perfect for someone like me with a busy lifestyle.

Most dealers would have quit there. However, after the sale Mike helped with transport across country as well as having loose ends tied up on the car prior to pick up. He literally has a person for anything and everything related to automobile maintenance, upgrades, detailing, transport…. whatever is needed. He has a can-do attitude and nothing seems to be a big deal…no matter how big or small. He can arrange anything!

So like he says… just give him a call. Chances are you’ll walk away with exactly what you’re looking for.

daytona355 likes this.
  10. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #110 Yellow Compass, Nov 19, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    Thank You Ahsan!! Your kind words mean alot :) A pleasure working with you tooooo.

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/yellow-compass-supercars-luxury-watch-inventory-thread.613349/

daytona355 likes this.
  11. Drew_1

Drew_1 Rookie

Apr 28, 2018
    Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster. I just worked with Mike to sell my car and - although it’s a bittersweet thing to let a Ferrari go - Mike made the experience as painless as possible.

He’s a great guy to interact with, made sure to update me at least daily on the process and, most importantly, got me a fair price for the car in a matter of days.

Would highly recommend reaching out to Mike whether looking to buy or sell.

daytona355 likes this.
  12. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Andrew !! WE DID IT TOGETHER!!!!!
    PS I loved our late night Eric Clapton and Hendrix talks :) !!!

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/yellow-compass-supercars-luxury-watch-inventory-thread.613349/

Drew_1 and daytona355 like this.
  13. Justicepool

Justicepool Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 17, 2019
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John L.
    Just wanted to give a shout out to Mike. I decided to move on from my Ferrari 360 and time is my most valuable commodity. Mike took care of everything and helped move the car quickly. A+

Gh21631 and daytona355 like this.
  14. Snaponjackson

Snaponjackson Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 19, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA USA
    Full Name:
    Chris Jackson
    Did it again ...bought a new 812 superfast. Just wanted to post this to say a big thanks to Mike @ Yellow compass for all his help in selling my 488 spider what a great guy everything you ever read about this guy is true couldn't be happier with his service!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using FerrariChat.com mobile app

daytona355 likes this.
  15. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    any pic of the 812? I love them... my next will be F12 or 812, depending on how flush I feel and how much Vegas gives or takes from me this year!

16. Snaponjackson

Silver Subscribed

Sep 19, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA USA
    Full Name:
    Chris Jackson
    JRE, Dolcevita, tfazio and 1 other person like this.
  17. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Wow...... that is so beautiful! Love the stealth wheels, and that red just draws your eyes in.... stunning mate. Love the garage too!

18. Snaponjackson

Silver Subscribed

Sep 19, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA USA
    Full Name:
    Chris Jackson
    Thanks for the kind words!
    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using FerrariChat.com mobile app

daytona355 likes this.
  19. mahack

mahack Rookie

Jan 31, 2018
    Full Name:
    Mark Hackney
    Just a note of appreciation for Mike and what he does...He just sold my F355 in one day for the price I wanted, without even advertising. The easiest sales process I've had by far. His knowledge, professionalism, and passion for helping people get in or out of their automotive adventures is unparalleled.

Thanks Mike!

Mark

dweintra, daytona355 and Mizio like this.
  20. Andrew Oldroyd

Aug 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Mike is amazing!! I honestly thought my 355 search would never end. I searched for 8 months!! 3 failed PPI’s later and I gave up and thought about getting a 430 instead - a great car but my dream has always been a 355. I got in touch with Mike after missing out on a great 430 on fchat. He found me a GREAT car in 1 day!! Not exaggerating - 1 single day!!! He found a car that wasn’t even listed for sale ANYWHERE!! Most sorted 355 I’d seen in the 8 months I had been looking. He put me in touch with the owner to get all my questions answered. He got me the car I wanted at a good price and even arranged shipping for me. I have bought several cars out of state and no other experience compares. He will answer every question and address every concern. Answered every phone call and text within minutes (even on a Saturday night in NFL playoff season!!). If you’re on the fence, let Mike help you pull the trigger!! You won’t regret it. He really will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy and satisfied With your purchase. Than you Mike for making a dream come true.

JRE and dweintra like this.
  21. BobH

BobH F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Morristown, NJ
    Full Name:
    Robert H
    I used Hemmings, the Ferrari Market Letter, the Ferrari Owners Club newsletter and word of mouth with little results over a years time. Once I engaged with Mike the activity sprung to life and my Maranello was sold, twice actually, in record time. The fellow who spit the bit and reneged on his offer was replaced in two days time for the equivalent offer and will regret his decision.

The truth is Mike is a frenetic worker who doesn't have time for posers or dubious vehicles. Tire kickers won't get past his screening, which is an enormous value in the torturous process of selling an exotic. If you are legitimately looking for a car, have a good idea of what the market is and you have the ability to pay, you will get along swimmingly. Whatever you are looking for, chances are Mike knows who has one. He is sort of a living Ferrari Market Letter for the whereabouts of available Ferraris.

EastMemphis likes this.
  22. HarryC

HarryC Rookie

Nov 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Harry Chambi
    I had a great experience with Mike, I’ve owned my 328 for over 25 years when I decided to sell and move up to a F430. After reading some reviews on Fchat I decided to give him a call, after speaking with him I decided to list my car with him . Mike found a buyer at a fair price, we spent a lot of time on the phone discussing my options and at the end I decided that a California would be a better car for me. We are in the process of making a deal on a beautiful 2011 red California, I would not hesitate to recommend Mike , he’s a great guy and he genuinely wants to help sell your car or find the one your looking for.
    Harry

23. mc15blade

mc15blade Rookie

Mar 8, 2015
    I was referred to Mike by a friend, and just bought an F12 from him. Within hours, we had negotiated a fair price, worked out the details of a deal that worked for us both, and arranged for inspection. Car was as described and exactly what I was looking for. Mike is a stand up guy, appears to know everyone in the business, and gets things done. Don't hesitate to call him!

24. cab2u

cab2u Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    NYC
    Mike is awesome. He tells you want you need to know (even if you don't want to hear it). He just sold my California, and worked hard to make it happen. Anyone thinking about selling or buying really should contact him. And anyone who is considering selling their 458/488 spider should contact him IMMEDIATELY (as I want one).

25. Kokose7en

Kokose7en Karting

Dec 5, 2019
    SF Bay Area
    Man, i wish I saw this before I bought my F355. I know where to go next time.