Anyone know of a nice 365GTC4 for sale or trade? | FerrariChat

Anyone know of a nice 365GTC4 for sale or trade?

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by parkerfe, Sep 13, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    I'm kinda looking...

2. Tspringer

Tspringer F1 Veteran

Apr 11, 2002
    Gonna sell the Boxer? Or be a 2 Ferrari kind of guy?

Terry

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    There's been a pretty blue one with houndstooth interior for sale.......

4. sjvalin

sjvalin Formula Junior

Aug 31, 2004
    Nevada County, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve Valin
  5. stacy

stacy Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    halifax
    You might check with Tom S.

He very recently had a complete, unmolested, and documented ONE OWNER C4 with a recent engine rebuild, books tools etc...

Marrone metalic/tan-plaid

Stacy O'Blenes

6. 365GTC/4

365GTC/4 Formula 3

Apr 7, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Contact the C4 owners site administrator and get him to post your request to the members.

www.365gtc4.com

Good luck, they are great cars.
    John

7. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    That's the blue one...thanks!

Hard sell 'cuz tuning those carbs is a real beyotch! LOL!

8. matteouno

matteouno Rookie

Feb 26, 2005
    studio city ca
    Full Name:
    matt b
    It's a wonderful car!

9. pauldridge

pauldridge Rookie

Dec 24, 2006
    I've just put mine up for sale. It is just near-perfect condition, 25k orig miles, brand new bare-metal repaint, Borrani wire wheels, Nardi wood steering wheel, many many upgrades and enhancements, yet completely stock.

I'm preparing more details and pictures, but you can see basic pics on www.365gtc4.com.... look for serial number 15355. Asking price will be $97,000 and well worth it.
    [email protected]

10. michael bayer

michael bayer Formula 3

Aug 4, 2004
    "....tuning all those carbs....". You never hear of problems with the six Daytona or six 275 GTB/4 carbs, because once set up, they need little attention. But, you hear and read it often in connection with the C/4's six carbs. Why? Today's urban legend arose out of trying to keep the C/4s under the EPA emissions maximums, in then required ANNUAL emissions inspections, with Ferrari's cobbled together US built anti emissions gear, installed to enable the sale of C/4s in the US. Further complicating the challenge was that the C/4 was the last Ferrari power train designed without emissions gear in mind. Today, in most states (and mine) these inspections are no longer required, and the 365GTC/4s run terrifically with little need to meddle with the carbs once properly set up (a job much easier with today's shop gear). A most accomplished Ferrari mechanic once told me the LAST thing you touch on a poorly running Ferrari are the carbs. Then and now, the best advice.

11. malcolmb

malcolmb Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 17, 2002
    San diego
    Full Name:
    Malcolm Barksdale
    I had a C4 in the 80,s, bought with 35000 miles on the clock.When I bought it I did a major tune up, setting everything to factory specs. I drove it four years, selling it with around 80000 miles on it. I never touched the carbs after the first tune, except to clean the filter screens. These are great cars, nothing sounds better,and they have an undeserved rep for fussiness.

12. Argento839

Argento839 F1 Veteran

Oct 21, 2005
    There might be a 365GTC4 cabrio conversion for sale at Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale. It is red and looks really nice. They had it right up front so you could see it when you were driving by but I haven't seen it there for about two weeks.... They either sold it or moved it further back. Its worth a phone call if you are interested in a converted car. I liked it.

13. dromer

dromer Formula Junior

Aug 4, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I have had my c4 for 6 years now. We had to address the carbs only once (recently ). The motor is rock solid. Although we average only about 3,000 per year.

14. Fontana

Fontana Karting

Dec 30, 2006
    Vermont
    Full Name:
    Peter Markowski
    I have a C/4 that I am restoring to sell. Have a look at my Blog regarding what I am doing.
    www.rpmvt.com