Anyone know of a Mondial T Coupe for sale? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Anyone know of a Mondial T Coupe for sale?

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by 348SStb, Feb 5, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    Wanna know what I'm looking for? - - - try a 92-93 t coupe with Valeo clutch - - to join my Rachel at home:) I may need multiple lifetimes:-(
    Mondials are a pure joy.

2. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Holy smokes!

Hank, I would bet that is a rare machine!! I think you may already have the holy grail of pleasureable Mondials though... Red, 3.4, Valeo, spider. Kinda tough to beat that combo.

Dont give up though. I sure would like to see two Mondial T's in a garage. That would be sweet.

3. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    Hi Michael,

Do you remember post #74 in "let's see all our Mondials"? A very stunning Thai t coupe with Valeo!!!! My Blown, small block GMC truck would be on the street so fast!!!!

Cheers, Hank

4. Allen S.

Allen S. Formula Junior

Mar 16, 2001
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Full Name:
    Allen / AKA tCoupe
    #29 Allen S., Feb 11, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. gmark340

gmark340 Karting

Sep 21, 2005
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #30 gmark340, Feb 11, 2006
    The one from eVintage Motors sold in the low $40's and now lives in NJ. I had been looking at Mondials for their back seat and as soon as I saw this one, I knew it was for me. I drive it every chance I get and it has been a pleasure. I previously posted a thread in this forum called "New (for me) Mondial T" or something like that. Good luck in your search. It's certainly worth the effort, IMHO.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Thanks Mark.

Did you get my private message from a few days back?

7. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Thanks Allen. I've sent you a PM.

8. Allen S.

Allen S. Formula Junior

Mar 16, 2001
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Full Name:
    Allen / AKA tCoupe
    Mark, did you black out your grill or did you purchase the car like that? Have you made any other mods? How many miles were on the car at purchase?
    Allen

9. gmark340

gmark340 Karting

Sep 21, 2005
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #34 gmark340, Feb 12, 2006
    Allen - I purchased the car as is. Apparently, it had sat for a few years and the eVintage people went over it, doing some restoration work as they went along. Parts of it were painted (they had to do some work on the sun roof) so I wouldn't be surprised if they painted the grill. I don't expect to be doing a concourse any time soon so I was mostly looking for mechanical soundness. Here are a couple more pictures. The seats and door panels are original, as far as I can tell, but the carpets are all new.

Dave - I hope you got my email.

I took these pictures when the car arrived and wanted to take more but I've either been out in the car without the camera or had the camera while the car was garaged for weather reasons. In the meantime, I've gotten it dusty and muddy so now I'd have to wash it before taking more pics!