Anyone Interested in going to the Detailing Day this Sunday 9/26/04? | Page 12 | FerrariChat

Anyone Interested in going to the Detailing Day this Sunday 9/26/04?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by THonda, Sep 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    #276 ClydeM, Sep 26, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    #277 ClydeM, Sep 26, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    last.
    Mike made me take this picture.
    Sorry Mike, couldn't get any more zoom.
    Two very good looking babes.
    Mike & I followed them to see if they wanted EC stickers for their
    back ends. But we figured
    the stickers would simply have been thrown off from the violent back & forth
    swinging of the hips. :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Great pix guys! I hope Matt does another clinic again in the future. Wldve loved to join in.

4. JC360

JC360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    NYC...and soon WC 2
    Full Name:
    Jon C.
    sh!! vik those pics are hot!!!
    f!!! cant believe i missed it!! you hommies llooked like you guys had a great time. vik, youre such a little punk, quit stuffing the cs in my face!!!!
    that red one is so nice, but wheres the stripE?! i cant wait for one!
    but i still think our EC cars sound better than his stock exhaust.
    dave, great job in getting the stickers done so quickly, they look great and looks very good on all the cars, especially on your BEAUTIFUL 355. YOU CANNOT SELL THAT SUCKER!
    damn, the EC crew is seriously repping F-CHAT tri-state BIG time!
    pLaaya on PlayaS!!!!

5. fastaone

fastaone Karting

Jan 9, 2004
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Peter F
    Thanks Vick, nice to see you playas also, sorry that I had to cut out early.
    David thanks for the “EC” sticker, now that I have one I got to represent more often. 1 more thing, those TUBYS sound GOOOOOD
    Peter

6. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    sorry guys couldnot go oh well good to see you all had a great time and dave i hope you saved me a sticker ?

cant wait for the foli concourse thats gonna be awesome we have to get the whole ec crew out for that one

7. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy

OK, Peter, we've got a question.
    I met you as Peter. Mike met you as Salvatore. What's the deal? :)

btw: Thanks for helping hold up the 308 end :D

8. fastaone

fastaone Karting

Jan 9, 2004
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Peter F
    What can i say Im from the the other side of the pond (Italy)and it goes like that they use the middle name first so naw it s like having 2 first names :)Peter Salvatore

9. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    It was a BLAST today!
    thanks to all the ones that came out, we had 10 ferrari's at one point, me355, Dave(notoboy)355, Vik355, Michael355, Hubert360, jeff550, clyde308, peter308, Dave348, henry/john360CS, and plus eric993, thona-nsx, bailey-nsx, thai-m3. we did some great driving. left detail place about 10:30 and went to jones beach, hit about 130-140ish and average around 100+ mostly. no incident no surprise, great ppl, great driving and great time!!

Had lunch together in garden city. afterwards hubert, jeff and thonda came to my house and we did our own lil detail session, washed cars and shined it up a bit, 3 clean F-cars, nice! had korean bbq for dinner, jeff i know you will not admit but we were pretty sure you were wasted lol.

A good day for sure, should do this again sometimes!
    oh btw special thanks to Dave Notoboy for the EC stickers, we are wearing it with pride!
    now if you guys would excuse me, i am going to pass out. long day today after 2 hrs of sleep last night.

10. Schultzois

Schultzois Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    Must not be too wasted if I don't pass out until at least 5 minutes after you pass out! ;)

Great day, EC Playaz. Let's keep it going through the fall, winter, and into next spring!

11. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    just got home PlaYaz......will post pics tomorrow...

had a great fuvcken time today! EC repreSEntIN todAY!!!!!!
    dave....thanks for the stickers....our crew is rollin' in style now! :) don't we get an extra 5 hp for the ec sticker too? :)

chris and evelyn, thanks for the wonderful hospitality. hopefully sniffy and mochi will be best friends :) my dog will kick ur dog's ass sometime :) kekkeke.....
    Thonda, thanks for bringing those detailing supplies and helping us clean our cars :) Jeff....hope u werent too blasted driving home. looks like u got home A-OK :D

to everyone else that i met today....great seeing u again. more Runs to go by before the warm weather ends and the Pusssies who dont drive in the snow and rain will have to put their garage queens away! MAN UP ZEN!!

12. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Here are da pics....didnt take a lot, but there are a good few. Enjoy :)

if u want high resolution pics....please go to www.carclubevents.com

They will be uploaded there sometime today.

Part I pics.

13. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Part 2 pics.

14. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Part 3 pics.

15. notoboy

notoboy F1 Rookie

Jul 8, 2003
    NYC
    Full Name:
    David
    Fantastic time! All the right ingredients for a fun day.

Kudos to Hubi, Chris and Dave. I was bringing up the rear, and your cars sounded like track cars all the way - incredible sounds. Dave, I never heard another 348 sound so mean - very nice! nice to meet ya! Thai, that is the BEST M3 cabrio I have ever seen.
    Clyde, sorry that Matt used your car as a Guinea pig, but no worries bc it looks great to us normal guys - and, NICE powerslide!
    Jeff, the sticker looks great! Sorry for hazing you about it though ;)

Glad you all liked the stickers - I still have extras for those of you who didn't get them - worst vase, I order more.

I was the slowpoke of the day, half bc I was afraid of the cops in my old hood (Meadowbrook and Ocean Pkwy), and half bc the engine is only 500 miles old.

Thanks for the props on the rig guys. I'm glad I decided not to sell it, bc it woulda been a sad day for me.
    David

16. THonda

THonda Formula Junior

Jul 7, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    TH
    nice meeting everyone it was a great time as usual hanging w/ the ec f-chat crew! We got to get w00dear's garage hooked up w/ a lift so we can service all our cars there :)

Hubert, got to thank Tofu for us for showing us how you really should be treated at a korean bbq place!!!

Schultzois, good to see you posted, we were a little worry about u :p

17. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    great pics hubert! our dogs sure played very well together, whether ur dog will kick my dog's a$$ or ur dog will be whipped, that still remain to be seen :)
    and thank tofu for us, that was great meal with mad hookup.
    yes, my garage will soon be in service. lift is no-go, but it will be well equipped for regular maintenance and mods.

18. pchop

pchop F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2002
    Usually NY often elsewhere.
    Full Name:
    John
    Vik: Hubi that reflection of your tiny little honda is even smaller...hehee.
    Erik: Yeah, we should put it in a cereal box as micro machines...hehe

19. JohnH

JohnH Karting

Dec 31, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    John H.
    It was nice to meet you guys and great to put a face to a screenname. Sorry for bugging out without saying goodbye but I was running late with the GF. I didn't expect to take the car out that day but how can I not with all those beauties. You guys have some awesome cars and hope to go on other runs with you guys. Take care.

-John

20. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    nice meetin u john. u have to go out on more runs with us since u got ur CS. dont baby the new car tooo much. sometimes its just best to put the pedal to the metal (or whatever that saying was.....) :)

21. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    hey john, nice to meet u and your brother henry. the CS is stunning. definitely come out in the future to join the EC runs!

22. technik1

technik1 Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2003
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Gus Technik
    Yes, Vik. But those young ladies were better looking than you are. Sorry, lol.

GT

23. JohnH

JohnH Karting

Dec 31, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    John H.
    Just tell us the place and time and we'll be there. Weekend ofcourse~

24. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    oh yeah, i meant to tell you.
    your dog needs to MAN UP big time!! muhahahahahaha :)

25. THonda

THonda Formula Junior

Jul 7, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    TH
    my dog human and don't associate with little rats, espeically little *****es like what u got!