Anyone in SLC on a 458 | FerrariChat

Anyone in SLC on a 458

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by dustman, Jun 25, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Looking for someone who can help look at a '12 458 Rosso Scuderia at the local Ferrari dealer...condition, etc.

By any chance, anyone here a former owner and can comment?

2. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Happy to check it out for you. I work one minute from there. They ser ice my 355. Excellent people!

3. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Would be much appreciated...are they a good dealer?

4. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    I've had great luck in service and the salesmen have all been there quite awhile. Always been friendly with me even before I was an owner. What information would you like exactly?

5. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Condition of car: exterior, interior, any wear that is visible (dents, paint, blemishes, scrapes, wheel curbing, leather wear, scratches/nicks inside). In other words, is it a really clean car visibly and worth more investigation/inspection, or should I move on.

I very much appreciate you taking a look. Once again Fchat is the best.
    (Thinking how nice it would be to drive it back from SLC thru the mountain roads!).

6. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Can do! I just require a quick ride if you get it. Never been in one.

7. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    The color is incredible on the 458. Didn't really care for it as much on the 430 I saw a few months back. It just pops and grabs your attention completely. There is a clear bra on front bumper and mirrors. The front right corner has a tiny nail head size rock chip on the bra. Not in the paint. Windshield has several minor rock chips and I would want replaced if it were mine. Probably 3 to 4 to be more precise. Tires, body and interior look stunning. Has a tinted windows. Pin head size imperfection on left rear quarter that is no biggie. Only concern would be windshield and maybe fixing the bra if possible. Stunning example, good luck!

8. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Very much appreciated Tony.
    I am not a huge fan of the color, but this sounds encouraging.