Anyone have "Mancave" do any detailing? | FerrariChat

Anyone have "Mancave" do any detailing?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Falcon Wing, Jan 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Falcon Wing

Falcon Wing Formula 3

Aug 4, 2010
    Colorado Springs
    #1 Falcon Wing, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
    My 360 is is need of some paint correction, nothing really major though.

What are some experiences @ the Mancave? I noticed that they have two locations....are both locations run by the same people?

I did paint correction on my 348 on my own and had pretty good results....I am just curious how much better the pro's can do. Should give me a good starting point.

2. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    I have heard nothing but GREAT things about Mancave and Michael is a great guy and will go way out of his way to please a customer.

I suggest giving them a try.

3. Joshman0531

Joshman0531 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2012
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Joshua Seidenberg
    I use a guy that comes to my house and does a fantastic job. You don't have go anywhere and drop your car off. Totally worth it! The Executive's Choice - Steve Villalobos, 303.668.0543. I have no affiliation, just a very satisfied customer.

4. MichaelB145

MichaelB145 Karting

Apr 22, 2010
    at the Man Cave
    Full Name:
    Michael Bergren
    Hi Falcoln,

I do own both locations and we can do amazing things with your paint at either location. There are a lot of detailers in the state but I truly do not feel anyone can make paint look like Man Cave can. We have a product called 22ple Mistico Elemento that is hands down the very best glass coating money can buy. It will make your paint look dripping wet all the time, easier to maintain, and protect your paint. In fact, I learned about this product here on Ferrari chat after experimenting with just about every glass coating on the market. Now this Mistico Elemento is even 25% glossier than the VX1 Pro.

Man Cave carries 2 million dollars in insurance which we have never had to use and you only pay for the detail once you are a satisfied customer. Our reputation is more important to me than any amount of profit. I am too involved with the car community here in Colorado and would never want someone feeling like they didn't get what they expected. I want anyone from Ferrari chat to call or text me personally on my cell phone to make sure you get taken care of!

Here are some examples of cars we have detailed I took with my cell phone....

Michael Bergren
    Man Cave Detail
    303-929-1998 cell

5. MichaelB145

MichaelB145 Karting

Apr 22, 2010
    at the Man Cave
    Full Name:
    Michael Bergren
  6. Falcon Wing

Falcon Wing Formula 3

Aug 4, 2010
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks for the reply Michael (and everyone else...)

I have an appt. at your south location Saturday.

Looks like I may have to cancel due to rain/possible snow though!!

Hows the waiting room? I am in Colorado Springs so I'd probably have to wait around.

7. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller

AHHHH dont say that :) I am ready for spring with this nice weather...

8. MichaelB145

MichaelB145 Karting

Apr 22, 2010
    at the Man Cave
    Full Name:
    Michael Bergren
    #9 MichaelB145, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. TRCo

TRCo Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2012
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Michael and team did a fantastic job on my TR last year. I can vouch for the waiting area too - i was able to get a lot of work done while they worked on my car.

10. chas-3

chas-3 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 28, 2009
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    A few years ago the Man Cave did a detail on my 1990 348 TS. It turned out so good they asked me to display my car at their tent at Automezzi which I happily did. Great guys, great work.

11. i-velocita

i-velocita F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 9, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    James
    A fellow from Man Cave came to my home to do paintless dent repair in my DD BMW. He drove all the way up the mountain in a little Smart car and took care of the hail damage in short order. Very friendly and professional!

12. rachidbaligh

rachidbaligh Karting

Dec 18, 2008
    Scottsdale AZ
    Full Name:
    Rachid
    I had my 95 Alfa 164 Quattrololio and 74 Alfa gtv 2000 done at the ManCave and they both turned out really well and the body was buffed and waxed nicely.. They are car people and they do a thorough job without rushing it.

13. MichaelB145

MichaelB145 Karting

Apr 22, 2010
    at the Man Cave
    Full Name:
    Michael Bergren
    Hi Rachid! One of these days we need to open up a Man Cave in Arizona!

14. Falcon Wing

Falcon Wing Formula 3

Aug 4, 2010
    Colorado Springs
    #15 Falcon Wing, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Finally got a clear weekend to get the car up to Denver.

I took it in for a special priced package, and their detailer went over and above. Very happy with the results...best the car has looked since I owned it. Definitely worth the time and price.

Not a bad waiting room either.....surrounded by Mclaren, R8, Gullwing Benz, and a rare 4 dr hard top 1957 Chevy (my dad had one as a teenager).
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. Joshman0531

Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2012
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Joshua Seidenberg
    So why not have a professional come to your house so you don't have to drive it anywhere, except on your own terms before and after the detail? It's what I do. Everyone has their own opinion and choice, just making a suggestion.

16. Falcon Wing

Falcon Wing Formula 3

Aug 4, 2010
    Colorado Springs
    ^^ Probably the same reason I'd take it to the mechanic's shop...all his tools are there, he has the space he needs....

17. Joshman0531

Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2012
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Joshua Seidenberg
    Do you think this guy shows up with a rag and a bucket? He has a full trailer of cleaning supplies, tools and even brings his own water tank with a generator. He has a full mobile shop. This is not some cheerleader car wash raising money for a high school event.

I have no skin in the mobile car wash game, just giving suggestions on something that is much more convenient and the guy I used was extremely professional.

18. MichaelB145

MichaelB145 Karting

Apr 22, 2010
    at the Man Cave
    Full Name:
    Michael Bergren
    I think doing a wash/wax or a simple detail mobile is ok but the we do a lot of 22ple glass coatings with 3 stage polish and this type of service takes several days. Not the kind of thing you can do at someones house.

If we start scheduling over a week out at both locations, I am going to start up a mobile vehicle to take care of the smaller stuff.

As far as the convenient part, we try to do everything we can. We will pay Uber to give you a ride to and from our shop, and we also have 26" enclosed trailer to pick up your vehicle as well.

19. Joshman0531

Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2012
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Joshua Seidenberg
    Not dissin' your business, MichaelB, just expressing my appreciation for the convenience of someone coming to my house. I am sure you guys do a great job and have many happy customer.

20. rachidbaligh

rachidbaligh Karting

Dec 18, 2008
    Scottsdale AZ
    Full Name:
    Rachid
    Yes Michael, agreed.. A location is AZ, I love it here plus making many car connections ;-)