Anyone have a Sony LocationFree TV? | FerrariChat

Anyone have a Sony LocationFree TV?

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by 356racing, Feb 8, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 356racing

356racing Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Paradise Valley, AZ
    I'm interested in your experience with the web browser and general use. The browser is barely mentioned in any reviews so I'm looking for someone to share their direct experience.

Many thanks!

2. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    My Dad got my Mom one a few months back. The thing is awesome! It works great through walls and about 100ft+- from the base station. You can also hook a dvd player up to the base station so you can watch dvd's with it. The cool thing is there is a handle and stand built into it so it really can be brought and set up on a counter anywhere! My mom has the bigger size they also offered a smaller one IIRC. The other neat thing is the whole screen is a touch screen and is easy to use. Got any other questions let me know.
    Erik

3. 356racing

356racing Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Paradise Valley, AZ
    Sorry, I meant to post in "Other Off Topic!"

Erik,

Have you tried the internet access on your mom's tv yet? I'm looking to buy for my wife but I know she will want to surf travel sites on it and check her web based email.

Thanks.