Anyone else been ripped off by Elite Motorsports in Austin? | FerrariChat

Anyone else been ripped off by Elite Motorsports in Austin?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Aiden, Aug 20, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Aiden

Aiden Karting

Mar 13, 2009
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Aiden Naughton
    Has anyone else been ripped off by SW at Wlite Motorsports? I paid him for extra keys and remotes for my Ferrari when I bought it 3 years ago, and he has yet to deliver, and has stopped returning any correspondence despite repeated attempts to have him rectify the situation, including 4 trips from California to Elite Motorsports.

I have done everyting in an attempt to resolve the situation, to no avail. If you are considering Elite Motorsports, I would look elsewhere. Save yourself not only money, but 3 years+ of frustration.

2. JonRobertQuinn

JonRobertQuinn Karting

Dec 10, 2006
    El Dorado Hills, CA
    Where are they located? We do business all over the nation. I will keep this in mind next time a customer calls looking for a local shop. Thanks for the info.

3. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    What do you have in writing, and what does your lawyer say about it?

4. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

So, what are we talking about here? $400?? Less? More?

You bought an $80K+ car?

It has otherwise been a good vehicle?

Your only complaint is you didn't get extra keys and a remote, but you title this thread "anyone else ripped off by Elite Motorsports?" That's maybe a little harsh.

You've contacted the owner of the dealership?

You have these extras clearly delineated on your sales agreement?

If the answer two both is yes, then you've got a case. go to small claims, get a judgment, and pry your $400 back from them and get the keys at a Ferrari dealer.

If the answer is no, then give it up and chalk this up as a lesson learned in contract law.

And no, I don't know this dealership, nor its owners.

D