Anyone deal with San Francisco Sports Car? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Anyone deal with San Francisco Sports Car?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by canadianferrarista, Oct 14, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    Brad is a great guy, known him for years. He managed to get me into my first Ferrari: Highly recommended. He is honorable to all that are interested and in my experience never lets that car-ego get in the way.

2. Ferro458

Ferro458 Karting

May 26, 2014
    Phil and Brad just sold my Aston Martin Vantage for me. They were great and did exactly what they said. I never even signed a contract, we did it on a handshake and they delivered exactly as promised. I never was worried one bit.

These guys are as solid as the day is long. Fair, smart, knowledgeable and honest.

Highly recommended.

3. Ferro458

Ferro458 Karting

May 26, 2014
    Phil and Brad just sold my Aston Martin Vantage for me. They were great and did exactly what they said. I never even signed a contract, we did it on a handshake and they delivered exactly as promised. I never was worried one bit.

These guys are as solid as the day is long. Fair, smart, knowledgeable and honest.

Highly recommended.

4. Rosso Corsa Strada

Nov 11, 2018
    Old post I know but where did you get your PPI done?

5. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    TommyTheV likes this.