Any updates on the Mondial fuse box project? | FerrariChat

Any updates on the Mondial fuse box project?

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Rival, May 26, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rival

Rival Formula Junior

May 12, 2005
    Misipi
    I've read every electrical thread I can find on Mondial electrics, and nearly all of them refer to the weakness of the Mondial fuse panels. Likewise, several of these threads reference projects whereby several people are working on fuse panel upgrages and/or replacements........anyone know of any progress being made on these projects?

I just ordered 16 new Bosch relays to replace the original ones on my fuse panel, and it'd be a great addition to have a new replacement panel into which they could be installed. :D

2. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    When you buy the fuse panel from Ferrari it comes with all new relays and fuses. But I too would like to know the progress of the fuse panel these guys are working on. We also need them for the TR's!!

3. Rival

Rival Formula Junior

May 12, 2005
    Misipi
    I haven't priced them from Ferrari, because, like EVERYTHING else I've bought from them, they're so *&*%^&$# expensive!..........I presume that's the same with the fuse panels, right? Any idea what they run?

4. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I just installed a brand new fuse panel in a TR last week. Cost was 1880 CND

5. smg2

smg2 F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Apr 1, 2004
    Dumpster Fire #31
    Full Name:
    SMG
    last i talked to daniel at ricambi the mondial fuse box was $600 US. not sure if any are available though.

p.s. don't hold me to that price as anything with ferrari it may change, or may not be available.

6. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner