Any Roseville Cars or Sac Cars? | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Any Roseville Cars or Sac Cars?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by drpetril, Nov 10, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. freescopesdad

freescopesdad Karting

Jun 14, 2005
    It's actually now the 458 Challenge, plus the FXX, 599FX and F1 cars will all be there this year...

2. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    On a side note, NCRC has track days at Thunderhill on 3/5 and 3/6. I signed up for the 3/5 Driver's School (it's my first time out on the track) with a friend. I'll be taking the M3, as the 355 doesn't have qualifying rollover protection. I welcome you to join us for the drive up to the track, and to participate. At $135 for non-members, it's a steal.

More info and signups are here:
    http://www.ncracing.org/events.php

Orrie

3. F1.360.LOVER

F1.360.LOVER Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2009
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Nate
    Hey Orrie and Dave, are you guys planning on going both Saturday and Sunday? I haven't bought my VIP tickets yet. Let me know.

4. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    I haven't bought tickets yet, either. I was planning to just go on the Saturday (April 30).

5. URWTDRM

URWTDRM Karting

May 17, 2006
    Granite Bay, CA
    Full Name:
    Jezus
    What a great price! I am going to try and make it out

6. Logical1

Logical1 Karting

Apr 14, 2007
    CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Saturday sounds good. Both days should be good. So I'm good with Saturday. This year they'll be running both a 430 event and a 458 event, so a great chance to see both in action. There's no hurry buying the VIP tickets, so we might want to wait a bit and see if there's some good reason to choose one day over the other.

7. Logical1

Logical1 Karting

Apr 14, 2007
    CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    On Taylor Road. I absolutely roared through the Newcastle tunnel (very cool and very loud BTW), then gently cruised down the hill. Coming into Loomis the speed limit goes from 50 to 40. I was slowing from just 55 and he was going the other way when ! the red lights blazed! No ticket. Said he just wanted to alert me that the speed limit dropped up ahead. Thanks, I guess. That never happened when I was driving a mini van.

8. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    Glad you got away with just a warning, Dave. You can't drive a Rosso Corsa car if you don't want the attention, positive OR negative, I guess... I'm taking mine out tomorrow for a little bit, before the game, as the weather should be fantastic again.

I went out road scouting today in the BMW. Couldn't ask for better weather, though I could have asked for better roads. I won't be using any of the new roads I drove today, in the 355.

9. jm3

jm3 F1 Rookie

Oct 3, 2002
    United States
    Full Name:
    JM3
    I may go scout tomorrow, I went down French Creek on Friday

10. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    Gentlemen, who's going to be at Sunday's FCA tech session? I'll be arriving via Infiniti, leaving via Ferrari. Ben's doing an oil change for me, and though it'll be ready for pick-up tomorrow, I figured I'd just wait and grab it when I'm there for the tech session, anyway. I live 25 miles from his place, so I usually have to bribe the wife to take me up there...

Looking forward to hanging out with the local crew again...

Orrie

11. Logical1

Logical1 Karting

Apr 14, 2007
    CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Ill be there, probably wearing red.

12. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I'll be out of town but my car will be there. Wish I could go

13. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Orrie, saw your car at Ben's today. IN fact his entire garage was full.

14. Ninpo4me

Ninpo4me Karting

Jul 5, 2009
    Auburn CA
    Full Name:
    Pierre
    I was planning on making it!