Any parent who allowed his/her..... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Any parent who allowed his/her.....

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by maranelloman, Nov 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    He's still innocent until proven guilty. I agree he is completely wacky but try being a superstar at age 9 and see how you turn out.

2. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    What about the kids? He's an adult. They are minors. Their parents need to stand in there too

3. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    He obviously has some mental problems, why else would any1 mess up there face like that ? Some1 here I believe said that it seems MJ had closed head injuries as a child from when his father used to beat him, sad but no way any1 should leave a child alone with him. Its probably his parents fault that he is so messed up , sad situation.

4. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC

Nibblybibbly23skidoo,

Word has it that already happened a long time ago.

DL

5. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    #30 wax, Nov 21, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. LouB

LouB Formula 3

Apr 15, 2001
    FL, OR
    For you lawyers out there, regarding his early 90's escape from a molestation charge, what is the legal differance between bribing a witness (wrong?) and reaching a "settlement"(OK?)?

7. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Hm,

MJ pays for the boys insurance, which his parents could not afford.
    Paid his medical bills.
    Paid his parents mortgage when they were financially broke.

When they finally live back on their own and are still flat out broke they file a suit for sexual molestation. Not a day after the incident but months, close to a year after.

Hm.....

Am I the only one that smells the rat?

My point why NOBODY should settle cases out of court. Someone sues you for that sh*t stand tall and fight them tooth and nail. Make them suffer and crush them till they run away from you.

Our legalsystem would be free from all these bogus suits to exploit rich people that have a reputation to lose. Back then he thought it was smart to pay 30Mil to make the publicity stop. Today he pays again for making that mistake.

Fight for your right and crush these piss poor people that take advantage of your generosity and your wealth.

8. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    So it is OK to **** poor peoples kids up the ass, as long as you pay their bills? You are generous, rich, so it's OK to do that?
    You have any kids? MJ needs some household help...maybe he'll make your F-car payment for ya...

9. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002

Martin,

The point of this thread is not whether MJ is guilty or not. I don't profess to know, and frankly I don't really care. However, as a parent, I would never allow my children to stay the night unsupervised with another adult. Especially an adult who is very likely mentally unstable (I don't think any would disagree that he is mentally unstable), and has been accused of child molestation.

Clearly, there is something wrong with the parents here. And yes, they probably are taking advantage of MJ because of his wealth.

Dom