Any one know Kulu Motorcar? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Any one know Kulu Motorcar?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by speedyb, Oct 4, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MD911

MD911 Formula Junior

Sep 27, 2007
    I've had nothing but good experiences with Kulu and Will. Great bunch of guys and I've never heard of anybody I know who's had exception with their dealings. Treats all their clients with respect and courtesy. Very reasonable circle there (buyers and sellers) that Kulu keeps.

2. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson
    Hi Bill, yes I know i'm sorry I just emptied it. Please send me one or email or phone me. Ive sent you a PM with all my info.

Cheers
    James Simpson

3. dadswrld

dadswrld Karting

Jan 4, 2010
    Toronto, Ont
    Full Name:
    JR
    This is very good to know, as I only live but 5 minutes from there and met him only once!

4. herragge

herragge Karting

Sep 15, 2007
    Alberta
    Bought a Rosso Scuderia F430 from Kulu and sold my Gallo F430 Scuderia through Kulu and both transactions met my expectations. He is a solid guy and understood my situation to sell my Scud quickly, enough that he dropped his commission to get it moved. And yes, the guys at FMOA do not think he can hold a candle to them, but in all honestly, they can't think they should have all exotics move through their doors only. I have been treated like family at FMOA, don't get me wrong, but business is business.

5. PbPedis

PbPedis Formula Junior

May 6, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    herragge...if you see this, I sent you a pm a couple of days ago.