Any Ferrari Huskers on F-Chat?? | FerrariChat

Any Ferrari Huskers on F-Chat??

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Husker, Apr 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    Here I am down here in Texas...enemy territory I know...wondering what the heck to think of the new fangled "Left Coast Offense" of Callahan's. I am still sick about it and don't know if I will recover by football season. The 'Skers have been running the rock for 40 years and now we have Grass Basketball? Are you kidding me?

The only thing that's keeping me sane through all of this is the joy of my Husker red 348ts. Thank goodness.

THROW BIG RED.

2. PaulC

PaulC Formula 3

Feb 11, 2003
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I am here in Houston. I know a several Fcars in Omaha, but I don't think they are on the board.

3. dasMafia

dasMafia Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2004
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    aspiring F-car owner in Lincoln...

West Stadium, 48 yard line, ~row 15?? great seats to the end of the world...

let me know if you're ever in town!

4. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    Hey das! Wow, 48 yard line! I'm impressed. Me and my dad came up last year for the Penn St. and K-State (ughh!) games. Hoping to make a couple this year, plus the game in Lubbock at Tech. I don't know about the WC offense though. It sickens me every time I think about it -- no more Diedrick/Green/Buckhalter/Alexander ramming it down there throats. Just doesn't sound like Husker football to me but we'll see I guess.

Are you looking for an F-car right now? What kind?

5. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    I don't know about WC offense either. We want to bring back Coach oops! Congressman Osborne back.Husker football won't be the same.

6. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    THROW BIG RED!!!

7. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    Here is few ironic things: went to undergrad @ lincoln, went to dental school @ uop. a few years ago neb. score 60 or 70 something agaisnt uop. it was pittyful. I sat at both side of the stadium for each half. now i'm building a house @ pleasanton, 30 mi. south of oakland. these custom subdivision homes mostly reside by A's and Raider's players. My house is a few houses down from coach C. and somewhere near the Madden's. henry. by the way all my F-cars are Husker reds.

8. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    Here's some more ironic things...

I am born and raised Texan and have been a "Husker" at heart all of my life. Amarillo, Texas is closer to Lincoln, Nebraska (and 5 other state capitols) than our own capitol of Austin.

9. Frank_C

Frank_C F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2004
    Whistling through the wheat field in Texas
    Full Name:
    Frank Cavallo
    Not a Husker, but I spent eight years in Omaha. Creighton grad B.S. 87, M.D. 91.

I'm a Husker fan though-- every mention of Eddie George still makes me puke.
    Tommie shoulda won the H-man!!

10. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    to frank, 8 years in winter "deep freeze" was too long for me. Got excepted @ UNMC and also Creighton, but went back to CA for school instead. I could have been in your class of '91. henry

11. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    To HuskerNTexas, Frank, and...
    Record 1-1. Are we in for a looong season or not? Your imput is highly appreciated. Henry

12. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    Henry...I'm asking the same questions. Me and my dad are heading up to Lincoln this Friday to see the 'Skers play KU. Then the week after in Lubbock at Texas Tech.

I'm guessing we have a total of 4 losses ahead of us this year. We have 1 already. The other losses I am predicting (with great sadness!) are at Tech, at Oklahoma, and one other game somewhere down the line.

However...on a brighter note...it is entirely possible we could get back to 10 wins next year!

GO BIG RED! no.... no..... now it's THROW BIG RED!

13. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    To HuskerNTexas, I was hoping we will go 12-1 this season. Heading down to BCS championship Orange Bowl. Oh! Btw, win the Big 12 championship also. Think of us '94, '95, '96 season when Tommie Frazier was the QB. It's possible. Henry

14. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere

Gosh if we go 12-1...I might have to get a new Ferrari! Ha!