Any f-car events in Zurich June 19 or 20th? | FerrariChat

Any f-car events in Zurich June 19 or 20th?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by TimF40, Jun 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TimF40

TimF40 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Seattle/Bay Area/NYC
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Sorry for the wide distribution, but I don't see a Switzerland chat region, only Europe...

Anyway, I was wondering if there were any f-car events happening in Zurich this weekend (June 19 or 20)? I'm over in that neck of the woods on vacation from Seattle during that time and wanted to take the remote chance something was going on. It'd be great to drop in and say hi if times and locations worked out. Please let me know if there is a better, or local, forum for this question. Thanks! - Tim

2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Howdy Tim,
    we have many Swiss fchatters here in the european section. Its right now 20.37p.m. in Germany/Switzerland. I`m sure Trevi, Simon or any other Swiss gent can help/answer you tomorrow. Watch this thread!

3. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    hi tim

there's is a historic ferrari lunch in central switzerland on saturday, organized by the official owner's club. i don't know about other events and i have no detailled information about this lunch, because i'm not member of the owner's club, i prefer to save the money for the very high member fee for driving and meeting cool people instead of spending it for boring bow-tie gala dinners.

4. BBi512

BBi512 Rookie

Jun 14, 2004
    Switzerland
    Hello Tim,

I am sorry I will not be in Zürich this week-end. But next time you pass by Switzerland make to inform us so we could try to meet.

Neverthe less enjoy the week-end.