Any Coke heads here...? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Any Coke heads here...?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 134282, Nov 11, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Schnelles Fraulein

Apr 1, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Schnelles Fraulein
    i'm a Pepsi woman for life.. coke has a nasty aftertaste, but i love polar bears so i have some coca-cola polar bear stuff in my house (traitor!)

2. Schnelles Fraulein

Apr 1, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Schnelles Fraulein
    liar!!! you drink lemon snapple too.. but only the big plastic bottles.. has to be plastic...

i'm sure we will pick one up tonite.. i get to see my DES tonite!!! its been forever.. i miss him. :(

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    True, that's just plain awesome... Congratulations... That machine reminds me of a question for any of the real coke heads on here...

Do you notice a difference between "residential" coke (canned or bottled stuff you buy at the store) and "commercial" coke (open-containered stuff you buy at public establishments)...?

Saw the Bird last night...! She had a present for me... THE NEW HOT WHEELS TOONED ENZO TUNER...!!!
    Thank you, Birdie...!!!

AlexLee, one of the few coke collectibles i have, a friend gave to me; a 1/2 liter long-neck coke bottle from Jamaica... Very unique...

Dave, that's crack-cocaine, we're talking about straight, uncut coke... :)

4. true

true Guest

Late replying, but I ALWAYS prefer Coke on tap. A mint Fountain mixture always does the trick, but be aware it's very easy to get a horrible mixture by someone who just doesn't maintain their machines. Next in line would be aluminum cans and close 3rd glass bottle. I do NOT like the plastic bottle. Can't stand the plastic bottle...it's just not right.

5. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    True,
    If I may ask, how much was that thing?