Any Castle Clashers here? | FerrariChat

Any Castle Clashers here?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by EnzymaticRacer, Apr 9, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. EnzymaticRacer

EnzymaticRacer F1 Veteran

Feb 27, 2005
    So since I don't have a whole lot of time to devote to video games these days, most of my gaming has been done on my android tablet.

I was wondering if anyone else here has gotten in to "Castle Clash", a town building and multiplayer raiding game with a decidedly more adult approach when compared to many of the other "town building" games.

Think Clash of Clans, but better.

It has actually turned out to have some decent aspects to it, with some mechanics, that are somewhat simple, can actually have some intriguing affects.

Anyways, was just curious. I've now passed 17k might, so was curious if anyone else played?

2. konatown

konatown F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2009
    Evansville, IN
    Full Name:
    Kyle Swickard
    Not that game but I played iOS game called Game of War : Fire Age for a bit.

Got to a point where any actions would take weeks or longer unless I spent big money. Getting to max level was a minimum of $2000.

One guy in our kingdom was the power of most 100 member alliances by himself; he was rumored to spend $80,000 in four months on the game.

So I gave it up.

3. EnzymaticRacer

EnzymaticRacer F1 Veteran

Feb 27, 2005
    I was worried about that for this game for a while... but I found out that the developer has actually made the game playable, even for the free-to-play people.

Lots to do which can keep things interesting while you wait for 2 weeks for a building to upgrade.