ANNUAL SNAKES ON THE MOUNTAIN.. CARS AND COFFEE @ LEN RUSIEWICZ'S ..JUNE 26! | FerrariChat

ANNUAL SNAKES ON THE MOUNTAIN.. CARS AND COFFEE @ LEN RUSIEWICZ'S ..JUNE 26!

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by loflyer47, Apr 21, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. loflyer47

loflyer47 Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2004
    Phila. area, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Ben
    In Lehighton, Pennsylvania, this year.. JUST finishing up some details.. but.. IT'S on for this year.. our annual event is happening.
    We need those FERRARIS.. NUMBERS COUNT FOR THIS EVENT.....To start.. will be held on JUNE 26 from 9AM til 12 NOON. (come a little earlier..stay a little later...) it is a little abbrivated.. there will be not tour because of the COVID issues this year so no lunchen either.. its a gathering of friends, making new friend.. and plenty of CARS! as with prior years this event if for FERRARI CARS, VIPER CARS, AND SHELBY/FORD PERFORMANCE CARS ONLY. PLEASE, NO OTHER MAKES ARE INVITED.
    ....WE NEED A LOT OF FERRARIS!!! THERE IS AN ANNUAL TROPHY AWARDED FOR MOST MAKES IN ATTENDANCE... WE'D LIKE FERRARI TO DOMINATE THIS YEARS EVENT.!!!!
    ANY QUESTIONS,, POST HERE, OR EMAIL. ME [email protected]
    I 'D LIKE TO KNOW WHO'S COMING, BUT THATS NOT NESSACERY ... JUST SHOW UP! I'LL POST THE FLYER, ASAP..
    OH, AND LASTLY.. THIS YEAR IT WILL BE LOCATED IN LEHIGHTON, PA.(a nice drive up the Pa. NE turnpike extention and short drive right off the Lehighton exit..) At my dear friend, Dennis Blockers home. (Will be some surprise cars in attendance.. so be there).
    .. Hope to see alot of you there!! LEN

colombo2cam and Level7 like this.