AMNE - Ferrari service | Page 7 | FerrariChat

AMNE - Ferrari service

Discussion in 'New England' started by steve@amne, Dec 3, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steve@amne

steve@amne Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2007
    Norwood, MA
    Full Name:
    Steve O
  2. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    steve@amne likes this.
  3. steve@amne

Jul 14, 2007
    Norwood, MA
    Full Name:
    Steve O
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll still be on Fchat but not making commercial/biz type posts because we have decided not to continue our Fchat sponsorship at this time.
    Dave and I are not going anywhere and still servicing Fcars of all ages at AMNE. We have been working of Ferraris since 355s were new and not about to stop! Its in our blood!
    Just wanted to thank Rob Lay and the FChat community!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
    Steve

4. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    #155 Nospinzone, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Time does fly. I bought my 2008 612 in 2013. Just a few months before I bought it, the original owner had the belt service done. At the time I thought to myself that's great I won't have to bother with it for a long time. Suddenly it's been 5 years of ownership, hard to believe. The car has been bulletproof. Other than normal maintenance I've only had to replace 2 sway bar bushings and the hood release cable.

Now its in for the timing belts and its first spark plug change. I bought it at 4,400 miles and now it has 32,400. Steve sent over a few pics of my baby. With all the Nor'easters we've had here I'm glad it's safe and warm in their shop!

Bdel and steve@amne like this.
  5. steve@amne

Jul 14, 2007
    Norwood, MA
    Full Name:
    Steve O
    Thanks Paul... keeping warm and with good company in the workshop

02360spider likes this.