Amazing Testarossa Drawing! | Page 8 | FerrariChat

Amazing Testarossa Drawing!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Wolfgang, Mar 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bugattiart

Bugattiart F1 Veteran

Mar 8, 2004
    Denmark/USA/UK
    Full Name:
    Carsten Christiansen
    Thanks Waldo, :) You're most welcome Waldo....feel free to use them at your site if you like!!! :)

@Wolfgang, Thanks buddy!
    I'm not allowed to sell them in the "Select" store yet, but perhaps I should work on it ;) :)

2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Carsten,
    try harder buddy!

3. Bugattiart

Bugattiart F1 Veteran

Mar 8, 2004
    Denmark/USA/UK
    Full Name:
    Carsten Christiansen
    LOL.....I meant that I have not asked for permission, and of course then I've not been allowed :)....But It could be worth a try, and I will ask the district-BOSS!!! :) I'll send you your percentage on a Check later ;)

4. Bugattiart

Bugattiart F1 Veteran

Mar 8, 2004
    Denmark/USA/UK
    Full Name:
    Carsten Christiansen
    I wrongly stated yesterday that today probably would bring some updates on the Countach, but I must admit that I can't put the 250LM away for the Countach right now, so today it went "250LM" again :) It still needs a lot of work, as the side of the car needs to be a little darker, and I also still need to do a lot on the front as well as to put a shadow underneath the car!

5. Bugattiart

Bugattiart F1 Veteran

Mar 8, 2004
    Denmark/USA/UK
    Full Name:
    Carsten Christiansen
    Step five in the evolving 250LM drawing! Now it needs only "minor" work here and there to make it complete.....plus the shaddows of course :) The finished drawing will first be uploaded exclusively at http://www.forzarossa.com

6. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Looks great! :D:D:D:D

7. Bugattiart

Bugattiart F1 Veteran

Mar 8, 2004
    Denmark/USA/UK
    Full Name:
    Carsten Christiansen
    Hi Alex, thanks a lot dear friend :)

The 1964 250 LM Scaglietti Competizione Coupé chassis # 6217LM has just been finished this afternoon and will shortly be uploaded at http://www.forzarossa.com and later still it will be uploaded here at Fchat and of course at my own http://www.bugattiart.com !!! The 250 LM drawing appears slightly smaller than the two other 250's because of a slightly different angle, but will still fit in the series of the other great 250's :):):)
    The finishing of the Lamborghini Countach (which still needs some work) will also mean the uploading of a new Lamborghini gallery at my site! As is the case with the Ferraris, the Lambo's will also continue to come as new drawings so I think they deserve their own gallery as well!

Best regards

Carsten

8. Bertus

Bertus Formula 3

Mar 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bert S
    Great work Carsten, i love the LM and the Countach.
    But i think you allready know that i'm a fan of your work ;)

9. Bugattiart

Bugattiart F1 Veteran

Mar 8, 2004
    Denmark/USA/UK
    Full Name:
    Carsten Christiansen
    Hi Bert, Long time no see !!!:):):)
    Thanks a lot dear friend, I appreciate your compliments very much!

Best regards

Carsten

10. Bugattiart

Bugattiart F1 Veteran

Mar 8, 2004
    Denmark/USA/UK
    Full Name:
    Carsten Christiansen
    Today was the day when I finally got to finish the drawing of the early Lamborghini Countach LP400.

This is how it turned out at the end:

NB:Sorry for the bad light on the pic!!!

11. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    The top view (of the quoted post) of the 250LM is where I feel you should have stopped ... just absolutely perfectly fantastic.

I may even steal that drawing to hang in my garage.

IMO sometimes slightly unfinished art work adds mystique which adds enormously to the viewing pleasure ...

Pete :)

12. Bugattiart

Bugattiart F1 Veteran

Mar 8, 2004
    Denmark/USA/UK
    Full Name:
    Carsten Christiansen
    Hi Pete, :)
    Thanks a lot for your thoughts and compliments Pete! I must admit that I quite like these "slightly unfinished drawings" myself! You may have noted that I have posted quite a few pics of some of my other drawings before they were completed.....I simply love these drawings before they are finished because: With only a little imagination and fantasy, you can imagine how the rest of the drawing could look, and you're right, this adds to the mystique, and demands a little fantasy, from the onlooker to get the "whole picture", which again, as you put it, adds to the viewing pleasure!!!
    You will have my allowance to "steal" the drawing to hang in your garrage :)

Friendly regards

Carsten