Amalgam Collection - Questions for the manufacturer. | Page 10 | FerrariChat

Amalgam Collection - Questions for the manufacturer.

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by AmalgamCollection, Oct 4, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bwshihtzu

bwshihtzu Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2014
    Arizona
    @AmalgamCollection Thank you SandyC for taking time out of your busy day to respond to my inquiry so quickly! I am glad that you approve of my proposed spec. I think it would look stunning if we can get a proper color match on the exterior and interior! Fingers crossed that you will be able to negotiate a contract with Pagani to build the Huayra Roadster in 1/8 scale.

In reference to pricing currently with your 1/8 scale LaFerrari Aperta there is a difference in price of $3360 on your web site between the standard Limited Edition Rosso Corsa and Nero Daytona version and the Bespoke Plus option that allows full customization of interior and exterior. I hope that you will have a similar pricing structure if you get approval for the Huayra Roadster so I can make my dream spec come true at a reasonable cost increase. I also hope that if approved it will be full opening like your original Pagani Huayra model.

I look forward to hearing about any updates about this model.

2. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    Done, fingers crossed it makes the cut.

3. rickytmk

rickytmk Karting

Jan 10, 2006
    I wondered if Amalgam has plan to make the Aston Martin DB11 in near future? It would be one stunning model to make

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. R J

R J Formula Junior

May 17, 2017
    UK
  5. AmalgamCollection

Sep 23, 2016
    Bristol, UK
    Full Name:
    Amalgam Collection
    Looks like we’ll be making a lot more AMs in future.....that’s all I can say right now :). SandyC

6. rickytmk

rickytmk Karting

Jan 10, 2006
    Thanks Sandy- please make it all open versions like you did in the big 4 Ferrari .
    Interestingly this might affect my decision of buying the actual 1:1 car if I could have a Amalgam version of it with fine engine details and opening functions. DB11 is my dream car !

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. bwshihtzu

bwshihtzu Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2014
    Arizona
    @SandyC I'm going to have the money for the model by December 20th. If you get a contract with Pagani to build the 1/8 Huayra Roadster I would like to be one of the first to order it if it falls in the same price range as the LaFerrari Aperta. I would love for it to be a showcase for your Bespoke model option to show how good the bespoke models turn out. I would be willing to pay a little extra if there is an option to get double or triple the layers of paint and clear coat that you typically put on your models if it adds depth and vibrancy to the color.

8. bwshihtzu

bwshihtzu Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2014
    Arizona
    @AmalgamCollection SandyC I'm going to have the money for the model by December 20th. If you get a contract with Pagani to build the 1/8 scale Huayra Roadster I would like to be one of the first to order it if it falls in the same price range as the LaFerrari Aperta for the full bespoke option. I would love for it to be a showcase for your Bespoke model option to show how good the bespoke models turn out. I would be willing to pay extra if there is an option to get double or triple the layers of paint and clear coat that you typically put on your models if it adds depth and vibrancy to the color.

9. AmalgamCollection

Sep 23, 2016
    Bristol, UK
    Full Name:
    Amalgam Collection
    Understood, we are moving towards all models being fully opening going forward. SandyC

10. AmalgamCollection

Sep 23, 2016
    Bristol, UK
    Full Name:
    Amalgam Collection
    We'd love to do that for you, let's see how our discussions with Pagani go, I'll keep you posted. SandyC

11. rickytmk

rickytmk Karting

Jan 10, 2006
    Hi friendly staff from Amalgam
    I put deposit for the new Bentley continental GT to be delivered end of 2018.

I wondered whether Amalgam has plan to create this wonderful landmark car in 1:8 ?

12. rickytmk

rickytmk Karting

Jan 10, 2006
    Hello anyone from Amalgamcan shed some light on this?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

13. rickytmk

rickytmk Karting

Jan 10, 2006
    Is this thread still active I wondered?

14. AmalgamCollection

Sep 23, 2016
    Bristol, UK
    Full Name:
    Amalgam Collection
    Hi rickytmk, sorry for the radio silence, I've been travelling a lot and didn't check into Ferrarichat for a while. We have no plans to make the Continental GT at the moment, we really want to concentrate on our Ferrari partnership. SandyC

15. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Hi Sandy!

I've tasked you guys with creating a Bespoke 1/8 scale model of my F12tdf! Bare aluminum might be a challenge but I think you guys are up to the task!

Looking forward to it!

Ron Adams

Image Unavailable, Please Login

LVP488, bwshihtzu and NürScud like this.
  16. AmalgamCollection

Sep 23, 2016
    Bristol, UK
    Full Name:
    Amalgam Collection
    Very cool Ron! Looking at our schedule I can see that your model will be ready in a few weeks. We built a Spitfire model with a bare aluminium finish for Lord Foster recently so we are well up to speed with that finish! SandyC

bwshihtzu likes this.
  17. harleyx49

harleyx49 Karting

Jun 26, 2013
    Hutchinson, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike
  18. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
  19. harleyx49

harleyx49 Karting

Jun 26, 2013
    Hutchinson, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #245 harleyx49, May 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 19, 2018
    I can not wait to received the Jaguar and display it in my office.
    I owned a 1967 XKE roadster back in 1972 and paid $3,200.00 for it in mint condition.
    Now I am paying over three times that for this Model, kind of crazy.
    Wish Amalgam offered a Ferrari 348 TB to go with my current driver.

https://www.amalgamcollection.com/?s=jaguar+e+type&post_type=product

20. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    I'm still waiting for the 328 GTS or GTB.

Rossocorsa1 likes this.
  21. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    I would love if they would make the 328.

Rosey likes this.
  22. AmalgamCollection

Sep 23, 2016
    Bristol, UK
    Full Name:
    Amalgam Collection
    Hope you enjoy the XKE model, I'm confident you will! I see Prince Harry drove Megan from the wedding in a beautiful blue example of the car yesterday, still a stunningly beautiful design.

Re the 348 and 328 I'd love to get into those, so many great Ferraris to build, we will get there eventually! SandyC

Rosey likes this.
  23. harleyx49

harleyx49 Karting

Jun 26, 2013
    Hutchinson, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike
    As much as I love my Ferrari 348 TB for ist's driving and handling abilities , there is no comparison in design and beauty with the mid 60's Jaguars .....

24. harleyx49

harleyx49 Karting

Jun 26, 2013
    Hutchinson, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Is that a left hand drive XKE or is Megan Driving ?