AM 103.010 | FerrariChat

AM 103.010

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by fidjeland, Sep 4, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fidjeland

fidjeland Karting

Aug 6, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Full Name:
    Jan Fidjeland
    AM 103.010 is the third Touring bodies 5000 Gt. This car was own for about a year in the mid 1970s by a Swedish gentleman. I have recently written an article in the Swedish Maserati club magazine about this period of ownership. It´s an entertaining story. I also have photos. Wish to pass this information and photos over to the present owner....

Nembo1777 likes this.
  2. fidjeland

fidjeland Karting

Aug 6, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Full Name:
    Jan Fidjeland
    This is sort of a call in the dark. I´m also interested in writing a follow up to my article. The history of this car is interesting and sometimes rather contradictory. Ciao, Jan F.

3. wilde

wilde Formula Junior

Jan 12, 2009
    France
    Was it the car renumbered 103.090 for an Arabian prince ?

fidjeland likes this.
  4. fidjeland

fidjeland Karting

Aug 6, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Full Name:
    Jan Fidjeland
    Yes, according to Khawan´s book it was renumbered. Do you know anything about it´s whereabouts now?

5. wilde

wilde Formula Junior

Jan 12, 2009
    France
  6. fidjeland

fidjeland Karting

Aug 6, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Full Name:
    Jan Fidjeland
    Hello wilde, Yes that is the car all right. I also know that is in the US. I am trying to get in contact with the present owner to "hand over" some ofter the cars earlier history of which I´m sure is unknown outside a very small group here in Sweden . Ciao, Fidjeland