ALMS Risi Competizione | Page 5 | FerrariChat

ALMS Risi Competizione

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by uwood, Dec 6, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. uwood

uwood Rookie

Aug 9, 2010
    Are we going to start counting down the days. I can hardly wait to get on the road to Florida. It will be well worth the 20+ hour drive to watch the 458 whoop the Vette (Fingers crossed)

2. jhietter

jhietter Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2009
    California
    Full Name:
    John
    I looked it up once and I found that the bbs aluminum forged monobloc RE wheels are about $8k. Unless, you are talking about magnesium ones then I don't know, maybe $15k for those.

3. jimkwriter

jimkwriter Rookie

Jun 3, 2010
    Sebring is just a couple of weeks away. Make sure to check out the ALMS VIP package that Ferrari North America is offering -- takes you inside the Risi Competizione operation at the track. Great view of race, great food and lost of Ferrari enthusiasts to talk to. http://ferrarievent.com/alms

4. dudegotskills

dudegotskills Karting

Feb 11, 2011
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Xander
    Guys I can't wait, this will be my first time at Sebring. I think Risi is still upset about what happened at Petit Le Mans and they're gonna let the fury out of those brand spanking new 458s. I like Extreme Speed as well and they've got an absolutely gorgeous car this year. Also, I checked out the Sebring entry list today and I saw that AF Corse and Luxury Racing are each going to be racing a 458 Italia. I want Risi Competizione to win so badly, but honestly all I care is that a Ferrari beats those nasty UAW Corvettes. This is going to be epic!

Heres the 12 Hours of Sebring entry list:

http://www.sebringraceway.com/pdfs/2011-ENTRY-List.pdf

5. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Risi Comp will remain well composed as always and run their usual race. They are a very professional team and Giuseppe keeps them under control. He is a very soft spoken man of few words who measures what he says so as not to be misinterpreted. If you take the package and get inside the Risi Comp area do it. You will see how a real class organization does things.........

6. dudegotskills

dudegotskills Karting

Feb 11, 2011
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Xander
    Yeah unfortunately I cannot afford the package, but I will be there just the same! I could have watched the Risi guys in the pits all day long at Petit Le Mans. It was so interesting to see everything that goes on in the pits. Giuseppe Risi sits in the box the whole time, and never leaves his post! True dedication to his passion, and he seems like such a nice guy.

7. modena1_2003

modena1_2003 F1 Rookie

Aug 17, 2005
    Full Name:
    Jon
  8. jknight

jknight F1 Veteran

Oct 30, 2004
    Central Texas
    The Ferrari package for Sebring was a helluva deal at $675 or whatever it is - we used to pay $200 or $250 for the Audi hospitality.

Carol

9. yoda

yoda F1 Rookie

Sep 27, 2004
    UT
    Flew in to Florida a couple days ago. Headed to the big race tomorrow. If anyone wants to donate a couple of complimentary VIP FNA tickets I won't turn you down :) I'll be sure to take a lot of pics.

10. tomgt

tomgt F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Tom Wiggers
    #111 tomgt, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. yoda

yoda F1 Rookie

Sep 27, 2004
    UT
    Great race even though the BMW's beat out Ferrari. Great view from the Michelin VIP suite above pit row with great food. I'll get some pics posted later.