Alfa Romeo and Maserati of Raleigh Grand Opening 5.10 5:30-7:30 | FerrariChat

Alfa Romeo and Maserati of Raleigh Grand Opening 5.10 5:30-7:30

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by jackson, Apr 24, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    I am very happy to announce that we will be hosting the official grand opening of Leith Alfa Romeo and Maserati of Raleigh on Thursday, May 10th at our beautiful new facility located at 5601 Capital Blvd in Raleigh from 5:30 to 7:30. We will have food and wine as well as music and giveaways. This forum and the friends that I have made here have always been very special to me and I am excited to be able to share this space with all of you - to congregate around the world's finest automobiles, true art that moves in many ways and to see and meet the wonderful people that reside behind their wheels.

Know that you all are welcome and if the weather is nice, it would be great to bring out our cars. Reach out if you have any questions - my cell is 919.904.0001 and you can find me on Facebook as well - reach out to the AutoItalia group there and I will make sure you are included on any and all updates.

Thanks again to all - ciao ciao!! - Jack McCausland / General Manager Leith Alfa Romeo & Maserati of Raleigh

2. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Best wishes for a successful opening Jack. Keith

jackson likes this.
  3. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Jack...I plan to be there!

jackson likes this.
  4. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    Thank you Keith!

5. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    Will be great to see you Greg!

6. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    Just a quick reminder we'll be holding our official Grand Opening tomorrow night 5/10 from 5:30-7:30 at 5601 Capital Blvd in Raleigh and then our monthly Cars and Coffee will be held on Saturday, May 9th at the same location from 9-11 am. Hope to see everyone there! Details can be found at www.armraleigh.com or in our AutoItalia Facebook group.

7. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    Had a great time last night! Thanks to everyone that made it out. Cars and coffee is tomorrow (5/12) 5601 Capital Blvd 9-11 - Tenco coffee will be in the house.