AFAS Art preview at Pebble tickets for Sat. 19th 4 pm | FerrariChat

AFAS Art preview at Pebble tickets for Sat. 19th 4 pm

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by bitzman, Aug 16, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I really wanted to go to this but can't get out of my other appt. in Seaside early enough to make it over to Pebble by 4 pm when the fancy dancy party officially starts.If you are going to Monterey with a lady, this is the kind of soiree they envision, nicely dressed people (a lot of them car designers) , a view of the bay, refreshments. $45 for both tickets/ or best offer Thursday afternoon. Could be you could sneak in but hey, I said "best offer" so you skip the embarrassment

By the way if you already have a Pebble concours ticket, that gets you in too.

So leave your mobile number and I'll try to check the net Thursday to see if anyone's interested. Got to be the lowest cost event at Monterey, unless you count the free ones...

2. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    #2 bitzman, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I really wanted to go to this but can't get out of my other appt. in Seaside early enough to make it over to Pebble by 4 pm when the fancy dancy party officially starts.If you are going to Monterey with a lady, this is the kind of soiree they envision, nicely dressed people (a lot of them car designers) , a view of the bay, refreshments. $45 for both tickets/ or best offer Thursday afternoon. I won't say you can't sneak in but hey, I said "best offer" so for a few bucks you skip the embarrassment

By the way if you already have a Pebble concours ticket, that gets you in too.

So leave your mobile number and I'll try to check the net Thursday to see if anyone's interested. Got to be the lowest cost event at Monterey, unless you count the free ones...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login