Aaron S White Update | FerrariChat

Aaron S White Update

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Ferrari Principessa, Oct 19, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Many of you may remember Aaron White from several years ago. For those of you who are still tracking his movements, here is an update. He was apprehended at the airport and arrested in Broward County, Florida. He was arrested on 9/10/12. He has a court date on 12/07/2012 at 8:30 am. He is represented by Keith Bryan Seltzer, BarID: 457876. Below are a couple links for current information:

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/...hite-371200222

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/C...0A&SearchType=

May justice FINALLY be served.

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    One of those is broken......why is this in Texas??

'Arrested' is a long way from 'convicted'....

3. davidtaylor

davidtaylor Rookie
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2012
    #3 davidtaylor, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2012
    Aaron White the notorious conman has been hiding in Jamaica and scamming many new victims to include, club owners at Element 86, a strip club. Anyone wanting to expose him contact the club owners and Jamaican officials.

Recap, Aaron White has scammed over 100 victims worldwide, people such as Roland, Antonio, Chris, Kevin, Duane, Mike, Krista, Joe, Victor, list goes on and on, damages in the millions of dollars. He has devastated many people's lives. He needs to be incarcerated for life.

Recently, I found his profile on a free dating site moxymatch.com scamming single mothers for money.

Lets not forget how many lives this thief destroyed. Do everything to put this man in jail so that he never hurts anyone again.

Aaron Stephen White, DOB 9/29/71 - MUST BE STOPPED!

4. It is in the Texas section because AW started his "criminal career" there about 12-15 years ago. There might be a few people there still interested in him.

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/fl-bso/2012-09-10/aaron-stephen-white-371200222

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/Clerkwebsite/BCCOC2/OdysseyPA/CaseSummary.aspx?CaseID=6101401&hidSearchType=party_case&DisplayCitation=yes&CaseNumber=12008621CF10A&SearchType=

5. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

this belongs in the texas section based on my understanding of his early antics.

6. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Ahh...got it....thanks Pete.

Everybody has to start SOMEWHERE!!

I have some old PMs from him way back in the library...the guy in Canada too, with the 355C but no title....
    'Tilde' committed suicide???

Roland got some of his stuff back, but not all...

7. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Well, you could KILL him???

Welcome....davidtaylor....

8. ferraripete

lol...i spoke to roland in charlotte a few years back. true, he was not much of a fan of AW :)

9. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Good that you did!
    Hope he is well...

Now, I have to top my 'Happy Hour thread' for tomorrow up, over this AW one.....:D :D :D :D

10. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Strip Club patrons and single mothers, the man has no shame!!

11. David Taylor-

Thanks for your additional information. I agree, he should be put away for life. He has a very long list of victims. He needs to be caught before he scams more people. He needs to be stopped.

12. The guy in Canada committed suicide??

13. davidtaylor

davidtaylor Rookie
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2012
    http://dominicanewsonline.com/news/homepage/news/general/is-it-really-dominica/

Those of you that do not know: There are many, many new victims. Schemes surrounding securities, pump and dump schemes involving Aaron White.

Aaron White recently victimized another person and has stolen 500,000 from a Joe E, located in Florida. Contact him for the affidavit. It is mind blowing! Aaron White admits to stealing the money and purchasing a E63 AMG Mercedes for 100K, buying a country club membership for 15K, taking his girlfriend on a luxurious vacation to the Bahama's, the madness never ends.

Those of you that want justice and need to interview new victims focus on Florida and Orange County again. Broward County Court and OC Court.

Also, look for a lawsuit filed against Aaron White in Orange County. He scammed Alentus Corporation. Contact the CEO for Bill for more info.

Please do not stop until this criminal is put away for good this time.

Have a blessed day!

14. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    No, Colorado....see Rocky Mountain Section.

15. davidtaylor

davidtaylor Rookie
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2012
    Unfortunately, there will be no hearing. This case has been closed. There will be no hearing on December 7th, 2012. Aaron S. White - plead guilty to felony grand theft. This punishment is not enough for him as we all know. I am certain the prosecutor does not know about all the other victims.

The prosecutor on this case was Omar Geraldo, tele, 954-831-7945
    Case number# 1215751CF10A

If you are a victim Of this notorious, serial, conman PLEASE contact this prosecutor and look into filing any and all possible charges against him. There were 2 other cases in this county against Aaron S. White, AKA, Steve Aaron White, DOB 9/29/71 which are now closed also.

Aaron White needs to be in jail for life. He has truly devastated lives and has brought a lot of suffering to many individuals.

16. ChrisHamilton

ChrisHamilton Rookie

Nov 28, 2012
    Check out aaronstephenwhite.com Maybe that could help. Good luck- I hope someone catches his ass for what he's done.

17. speedracer119

speedracer119 Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
    I have information of his exact location

he is trying to set up a meeting with me right now

[email protected]

18. AgentPenguin

AgentPenguin F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Feb 4, 2011
    Cali-forn-i-eh
    been reading up on this guy. Real trash but why were his victims so gullible and niave? Where did he meet these rich people that just handed over money so easily?

19. ChrisHamilton

ChrisHamilton Rookie

Nov 28, 2012
    He's a slick talker, works with some equally shady partners. He's posting on this forum as speedracer119.

20. AgentPenguin

AgentPenguin F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Feb 4, 2011
    Cali-forn-i-eh
    if he's using the forum to try and get victims, he should be banned. I did read he got some victims by offering some big website for sale on some site for 6 figures. Then gullible ones, who dont do their due diligence, got scammed big time.

21. towhom

towhom Rookie

Apr 27, 2013
    #21 towhom, Apr 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2013
    Can anyone being a member konger than me confirm that

Aaron Stephen White Criminal

is legit?
    Or is it another trap by AW (aka Steven White or Kristina or Laurie (i know she is fake) or Randy any other accomplice...?

Would be graet to know!!!

Hi there, I am totally displaced in this forum, sorry.

Please, anyone, being a member longer than me, is it possible to say that Aaron Stephen White Criminal is a legit site and I can contact the email adress delivered for sharing infos on AW, Kristina, Randy and all the accomlices I have researched.

Thank you

22. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    "Legit" is such a funny word.......

I'd hesitate to use it, in a sentence that contained his name.

And WHO are YOU?????
    we have all been here "longer than you" becuase you just joined yesterday!!!

23. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I think your first phone call might be to Jamaica, or heck, just gas up the Lear and fly over!

24. davidtaylor

davidtaylor Rookie
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2012
    #24 davidtaylor, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The con artist Aaron White that scammed over 100 victims out of "millions of dollars" to include theft, is living in Kingston, Jamaica.

He works in adult industry and is bragging that he owns a strip club by the name, Element86 in Kingston, Jamaica.

Here is the link to the club: Element86 Entertainment

Here is the link I was sent this morning to this scumbag's twitter account, he is posting under Element86 and going by Steve White: Today he erased the videos on his twitter account coming from his Facebook account, he must be on the run again.

https://twitter.com/clubelement86/media

He has a Facebook account also which is removed today and goes to a broken link. That's ok, Aaron, we are on to you and are posting a snapshot of it. You can't run far Scumbag!

See his mug on the snapshot sent to me. This parasite was posting updates from his mobile phone from the Ferrari Challenge in Montreal and other destinations. He is now deleting his accounts in fear of being found out again.

Beware! Aaron White will never stop! The scumbag is back to his tricks as usual and is arrogantly posting twitter videos from this twitter account under new assumed name.

Take notice that he is back in the Ferrari Community scamming people!

Lets not forget the many, many victims who lost their lives due to this piece of *rap.

Lets notify Kingston, Jamaica Police and put his *ss in jail. Let the people, the government and the Police in Jamaica know about this con artist. This man must be brought to justice! He is a sociopath who will continue to destroy and devastate more lives.

Lets remember he scammed many people in Southern and Northern California, many people in Nevada and Denver. Many people in Florida, Guatemala and Germany to name a few. Many wealthy people were damaged who are too humiliated to come forward, you know who you are here on Ferrarichat.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE! Jamaican People and people around the world- Aaron Steve White Beware!

Aaron Stephen White Criminal Record

Baron Capital Enterprise, Inc. (BCAP): MATTHEW DWYER BCAP SCAM: pt 1

Baron Capital Enterprise, Inc. (BCAP): **MATTHEW DWYER BCAP SCAM: TRANSCRIPTS

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aaron-steve-white/kingston-florida-/aaron-steve-white-
    steve-white-rip-off-con-artist-computer-fraud-kingston-florida-941274

Ripoff Report | Aaron S. White Complaint Review Internet: 966923

Ripoff Report | Aaron Steven White Complaint Review Nationwide: 368338

Ripoff Report | Aaron White, Dr. Aaron White, Adam Oliver Complaint Review Newport Beach, Las Vegas, Denver, California: 277643

Ripoff Report | Aaron Steve White Complaint Review kingston, Florida: 941274

Boulder Police, Fort Collins Police, Orange County Police, Florida Police, Nevada Police to name a few with complaints against the Aaron White hiding in Jamaica.

This posting is a public service to all and to make people aware of this scam artist's whereabouts. You will find proof of his postings are broken now. He knows the heat is on him again.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

25. ferraripete

how does he do it? how does he remain one step ahead?