A good call | FerrariChat

A good call

Discussion in 'F1' started by SimCity3, Apr 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

After the economic fallout is sorted F1 will not have too many saviours for 4 teams. Zak has a very astute observation. Thank you for posting the link!

"In fact, I could see four teams disappearing if this isn't handled the right way.

"And then, given how long it takes to ramp up an F1 team, and given the economic and health crisis we are in right now, to think there would be people lined up to take over those teams like there has historically been... I don't think the timing could be worse from that standpoint.

2. Eureka!!!!

"In fact, I could see four teams disappearing if this isn't handled the right way.

"And then, given how long it takes to ramp up an F1 team, and given the economic and health crisis we are in right now, to think there would be people lined up to take over those teams like there has historically been... I don't think the timing could be worse from that standpoint.

"So I think F1 is in a very fragile state at the moment."

Yup....a real genius....a rocket scientist...a brain surgeon no less...... :rolleyes:

:)