A big thank you from the detailers | FerrariChat

A big thank you from the detailers

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by ZWheat, Sep 12, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ZWheat

ZWheat Rookie

Sep 12, 2010
    We just wanted to say thank you to everyone at the event. We had a great time and enjoyed every minute of it, even the long nights. We hope to be allowed to return next year and thank you for your patience. We hope that everyone was happy and if you have any suggestions please feel free to email me. We would like to provide the best possible service that we can. Thanks again and we hope to see everyone next year.

Zachary Wheat
    [email protected]
    www.excellencedetail.com

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Thank you Zachary! You did a great job with our car. I hope you come back.

3. deon.smith

deon.smith Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2009
    Oklahoma
    #3 deon.smith, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
    My opinion probably does not count as you are my personal detailer back home but I did notice the late hours you guys put in. I was very happy with the service I received even with the little sleep you had. The rain storm also did not help.

I think if one of the sponsors could throw some car drying towels into our packages that we receive (As Zach suggested) it will help with drying the mist off in the morning.

Thanks Zach and Joe.

4. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    I am hoping to have them back next year, I will be in touch!

Chris

5. johnes71

johnes71 Rookie

Oct 3, 2006
    dallas, texas
    Full Name:
    john savickas
    Hey Guys: just a word of thanks for working so hard while we were having fun and sleeping. Your hard work into the wee hours of the morning was most appreciated. Hope to see you all next year.
    John (silver F430 Spider with the challenge stripping)

6. ozarkie

ozarkie Rookie

Sep 13, 2010
    We were eating lunch today at the Ozark, and I noticed the "Ferrari of Denver" bumper sticker you guys and girls stuck on the brown wooden door in the dining room...WAY COOL!!

I didn't notice the Crescent decal (really wild and crowded today), but will look next time...we stop in there at least once or twice a week.

Tom