9th Annual Durham Rescue Mission Toy Drive, Saturday - December 3rd! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

9th Annual Durham Rescue Mission Toy Drive, Saturday - December 3rd!

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Owens84QV, Oct 13, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    Congratulations! That is stunning. I bet you are chomping at the bit. That will look very nice under your tree :)

2. ncm6cabrio

ncm6cabrio Formula Junior
    Owner

Jul 28, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike M.
    That is gorgeous! I'd love to see it in person!

I'll see everyone in the morning.

Cheers

3. FlyingBear

FlyingBear Karting

Mar 31, 2013
    Cary NC
    I'll be there, Rosso Fiorano 458. Trunk load of toys, including a bunch of RC 458s!

4. 997usa

997usa Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2014
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Robert J.
    Great to see everyone today!! Was fun to take the drive.

5. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    Nice turn out today and really great to meet / see everyone. Some fantastic cars and nice to be reminded that the people that own and drive them are what make the hobby so much fun.

6. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Hello everyone. We collected 336 toys yesterday. There will be a lot of happy children this Christmas thanks to your generosity. The Porsche guys really turned out, and we thank Tom Roos of the PCA and Phil Whitehead and his staff for the great hospitality. How can you top made to order free omelets?
    I also want to mention that this year we had our first sponsor for the toy drive. He and his wife want to remain anonymous, but they provided a large cash gift to the Durham Rescue Mission as a part of the Toy Drive. The couple were at the event yesterday. Thank you for coming out and for your unselfish support of the 8th annual toy drive. Happy Holidays! Keith

7. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    ALSO THANKS to Jack McCausland and his team at Leith VW in Cary. They showed up later in the day with nearly 100 toys. We are closing in on 500...that's a lot of happy kids and families.

8. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    Thanks Keith! We appreciate all that you and Greg do with this every year and are happy to be a part of this great cause.

9. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Jack...I short-changed your toy count....132 toys from you! Tremendous.

10. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    My heartfelt appreciation for all the work Keith Hall and Tom Roos put in this year to pull this together...I unfortunately wasn't able to be there as Daytona and Ferrari Finali Mondiali called my name.

11. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Keith...if I need to deliver a few extra toys to push us over 500, I'll be happy to do so...first time we will have eclipsed that milestone!

12. DCNSX

DCNSX Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2007
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Sadly, I was also unable to attend- first time in four years, I believe.

I will be in the Triangle next Tuesday if we need a few toys to get to 500+. Shoot me an email.