For Sale - 996TT/GT2 Full Titanium Speedtech (100cel, xpipe, tips) | FerrariChat

For Sale 996TT/GT2 Full Titanium Speedtech (100cel, xpipe, tips)

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by Qksilver, Mar 1, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    For sale is a glorious, full titanium Speedtech system. $4950.
    • Titanium 3 inch x-pipe
    • Titanium 100 cell cats
    • Titanium SE Tips

The system in its entirety weights under 14lb and adds noticeable power (typically 25 +/- on these), however the reduced weight is the real game changer - throttle response is sharper and crisper. The stock exhaust is 56lb hanging out under the rear. It terms of sound, the car sounds like a Mezger 911 at idle and evolves into an exotic wail at higher RPM.

Drone is purely subjective topic, and I would say this ranks at the top of 3” X-pipes with regard to minimal drone - I would rate it 6/10 under load between 2.2-2.6K versus OEM at 3/10 in that range. My wife and I have taken a few long trips with this setup with zero issue around tiresome droning - in my opinion,
    of you want more than a Europipe, this should be among the top two options. No CEL, just flawless performance and otherworldly music.

-Joe

2. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Cold start:

3. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
  4. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Under load:

5. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I know there aren't too many 996TT/GT2 guys here, but since I lowered this elsewhere to $4200, updating this for the sake of consistency.