992 tts vs mclaren gt $ lease | FerrariChat

992 tts vs mclaren gt $ lease

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by 95spiderman, Jan 1, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    just got direct mailing from my local mclaren dealer comparing these 2 based on lease. not exactly apples to apples because the gt only allows 2500 mi/yr vs 5k/yr for porsce but the mclaren is cheaper per month. tts stickers for 225k while mc is closer to 250k yet porsce is almost 900/month more expensive. i would take the mclaren at even cost because it think it is a much more special car to have than a porsche despite how fast it can accelerate. but its a little sad mclaren has to resort to price wars to sell their supercars like kia would do vs toyota

BJK likes this.
  2. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    I think McLaren is dumping cars on dealers (to hit monthly mfg numbers) that don't know what to do with them. They're sitting on the dealers lots costing them money. They have no choice.
    Really hurts owners who bought them outright.

95spiderman likes this.
  3. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    Agree. TTS if you looking for 'incognito' daily. Do people even think 'supercar' when they look at it? They do when they see a Mac, (but different than a Lambo, right. more 'classy')
    so you have to take the good and bad that come with it. If you're not too far from a dealer, it's an easy choice. Scratch that itch! :)

95spiderman likes this.