For Sale - 99' 360 Modena - Many CS bits - Carbon Seats | FerrariChat

For Sale 99' 360 Modena - Many CS bits - Carbon Seats

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Dpigulski, Jul 20, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dpigulski

Dpigulski Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 14, 2017
    Up for sale is my euro 99’ 360 Modena with the F1 gearbox. The gearbox has the Stradale TCU swapped in from a 2004 CS. The shifts are unreal and brutal, but silky smooth when just driving around town. It’s fitted with a fully catless Tubi exhaust. Other Stradale components are the stripe, OEM Wheels, and rear mesh grille. Other mods consist of Carbon shift paddles & door card trim, yellow face tachometer, and added scuderia shields. I would say my favorite feature of the car would be the OEM carbon bucket sport seats.

Maintenance on the car includes a major timing belt service in 2019, ac compressor, water pump, alternator, serpentine belt, idle pulley tensioner, AC ducting w/ dash board removed, metal defroster vents, AC Recharge, oil sender unit, spark plugs, recent oil change, one year old tires, coolant flush, and carbon ceramic exterior coating. The car has been absolutely bulletproof and I would not hesitate to drive it to California tomorrow. The clutch was reported as changed in the range of 20,000 miles. It reads in kilometers, and today has 60,340 km or roughly 37,300 US miles.

I have owned this car for almost two years, and have had such an incredible ownership experience. I drive the car 2-3 times per week to keep everything lubricated, and running proper. I never beat on the car, launched it, or treated it with anything but the utmost respect. The only reason I'm selling is because I would like to get into something a tad more modern, so potentially a 458, FF, 599 or even a 430 with a proper spec.

I am asking $68,000 or best offer for my first supercar. I am looking to work with someone who will take great care of the car, as I do tremendously care for it. Thank you all for your consideration!

VIN: ZFFYR51B000117218
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    Where is the car currently located and do you happen to know current clutch wear percentage?

Sean O'Neill likes this.
  3. Sean O'Neill

Sean O'Neill Karting

Apr 4, 2020
    Full Name:
    Sean O'Neill
    Yes, please do tell where the vehicle is!

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  4. Dpigulski

Dpigulski Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 14, 2017
    Hey guys! My apologies, the car is located in the Florida panhandle. In the Destin area!

As for clutch percentage, regretfully I don’t know the remaining ratio. Another member was able to find the clutch was replaced around the 20,000 mile mark when it got the 04 TCU installed. I can vouch that the PIS on the car is brilliant and it only slips for maybe 1 second and we’re moving, and I do not experience any clutch slip even at WOT in high gear on slow speed.

Texas Forever and JoeTSI like this.
  5. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    As luck would have it, I will be in Destin tomorrow through Sunday for vacation with my wife and son. May reach out to you to take a look at it if your schedule permits.

Texas Forever likes this.
  6. Dpigulski

Dpigulski Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 14, 2017
    Man that is so crazy! What a coincidence. I would be happy to show you the car. The best day for me right now is looking like Thursday - Friday. Feel free to PM me and we can arrange a meeting in Destin!

Derek

7. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    #7 Juan-Manuel Fantango, Jul 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    That would be a fun keeper in the stable if you are not a purist. Euro and nice modes. I have always heard the 99 is the best year. And fully depreciated.

8. Huskymaniac

Huskymaniac Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2020
    Finger Lakes, NY
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Isn't there a way to communicate to the ECU/TCU to get the clutch wear percentage?

9. Dpigulski

Dpigulski Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 14, 2017
    Hey man right now its looking like Friday is my best day. Feel free to shoot me a text and we can set something up. 978- seven two nine- 0495

10. Dpigulski

Dpigulski Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 14, 2017
    I do believe a computer could do that yes. I don't think my indy shop locally has the software but I could be wrong.

11. TheRealFlyingBear

Apr 27, 2020
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Ken
    99' is nice. No pre-cats in the headers to worry about.

Caphill, E60 M5 and brookliner7 like this.
  12. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    Friday works better for me as well since today is shaping to be a wash out with spin off storms from the Gulf. I will text you shortly to see what works best for you.

13. Qacollision

Qacollision Rookie

Apr 26, 2013
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    hiten adhvaryu
    Very nice car. Love the carbon seats. I also have a 200 360 with a cs F1 module and what a difference from the stock one. Complete changes the attitude of the car. And the Rev match on the downshifts are amazing with a exhaust system. It startles people next to you.

Dpigulski likes this.
  14. Gle8

Gle8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

15. mrcarlosspicey

mrcarlosspicey Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    Omaha
    Full Name:
    Parker
    That’s definitely not 99 feet long.

16. zooby21

zooby21 Rookie

Jun 19, 2013
    Sacramento CA
    Full Name:
    Zooby
    Still available? Mind sending me a direct message? I'm unable to do so. Thanks!

-zee

17. Dpigulski

Dpigulski Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 14, 2017
    Hey man! I'm not able to PM yet either. I need to get my post count up haha, feel free to text me. 978-seven two nine - 0495.

18. brookliner7

brookliner7 Formula Junior

May 5, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Hans
    Hehe...I see what you did there

mrcarlosspicey likes this.
  19. Derekmson

Derekmson Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 4, 2017
    San Jose
    Full Name:
    Alfreda Powell
    A super awesome car, I noticed this one :)

20. Sebastien Doucet

Oct 5, 2018
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Sebastien Doucet
    Beautiful color combo. Very unusual.

21. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Image Unavailable, Please Login I like the 360 presented and it just dawned on me why, over 50k miles on this car since 04. I need it as a stablemate. Yellow is cool, ask Phil. Somebody hurry up and buy it!

Texas Forever and ShineKen like this.
  22. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    How much history do you have on the car, records etc.?

23. Huskymaniac

Huskymaniac Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2020
    Finger Lakes, NY
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Is there a dealer nearby that can read the clutch wear?

24. Dpigulski

Dpigulski Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 14, 2017
    Hey sir, sorry I've been so busy I haven't checked my F-Chat message board in a couple of days. So for maintenance records I have a folder full of documents from my ownership and the prior owners, who also lived local to me. Without going overly deep into the depths of them all, I would say we're decently well documented back through 2017. At bare minimums, we've got the most recent major, fluids, tires, battery, filters, oil, alternator, water pump, hvac compressor, serpentine belts, idler tension pulley, among various other items covered since 2017.

The only unknown at this very moment would be clutch %, of which the car drives like its brand new. Hope this helps!

25. Dpigulski

Dpigulski Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 14, 2017
    Hey, looks like the nearest dealership is Ferrari of Tampa, which is a 6 hour drive for me. We've done 95% of the work on the car ourselves, and given it to qualified independents when needed. If you check the post above me thats the record keeping for the car up to today.