812 production photos | Page 3 | FerrariChat

812 production photos

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by marky1, Jun 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. marky1

marky1 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
  2. JasonN

JasonN Formula Junior

Sep 24, 2017
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Very nice! I was informed yesterday that my 812 is in the states now. I have yet receive a production photo or even so much as a letter from Ferrari. Nothing about the 812 on myferrari either.

3. marky1

marky1 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Wow bizarre isn’t it.

4. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Digging around here it seems a lot of people are not getting photos either on time or at all. I got picture #2 and #3 but not the first one and both of mine were way late.

5. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    Mine has been on boat for a few weeks now and I have yet to receive Photo #3. Italian rocket science at its finest. :)

6. Horsin'around

Horsin'around Karting

Jun 14, 2017
    I haven’t received anything on my.ferrari either. No emails either!

But my dealer has sent me 2 pictures so far.

I don’t really care so much for the pictures. But I really want a key box!!! I recall that the key box is only redeemed by getting an email from ferrari and accepting the “gift” on my.ferrari. Should we be worried that we will not get a key box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. R J

R J Formula Junior

May 17, 2017
    UK
    I got the message in MyFerrari about my KeyBox. I accepted and request the gift in MyFerrari. The website said it would be sent to my dealer. That was March (or early April). Still no sign of it. The car arrived on 12 April and I collected it in early May. I have asked the dealer several times about the key box, but no joy. Curious.

8. R J

R J Formula Junior

May 17, 2017
    UK
    I did get sent a blue leather document wallet from Ferrari though.

9. sampelligrino

sampelligrino Formula 3

Apr 16, 2017
    hope this is helpful (my experience with on a 488 new this year) but my dealer had to do some stuff with Ferrari corporate to get my MyFerrari account set up and able to receive the factory photos (which I did within a 1 week span during the appropriate production timeframe which was awesome)

In conjunction I requested the gift key holder box via MyFerrari (and provided my address for it to be sent to as asked), but my GM received it at the dealership & had it for me a month before getting my car (wasn't expecting that).. maybe no rhyme or reason on this stuff

I'm told I'm supposed to get the replica scale model of my spec too, fingers crossed

10. junc

junc Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 2, 2007
    Chicago/Laguna Beach
    Full Name:
    Jun
    I went through the same procedure as you did in the summer of 2018. My 812 came in December and I still haven't received the key box.

For what its worth I still haven't received the replica model of my 488 spider and that was delivered in December of 2017. The car is now sold. Ferrari customer service did email me in May that it was on its way. I have received the leather bound letters.

For my Pista I never got emails with the production pics but saw them when I logged onto MyFerrari. There is no rhyme or reason I guess. The most important thing is we are receiving the actual cars in a more orderly fashion than the pictures or gifts.

11. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Still have not received my 2017 F12 Tdf model either

12. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    Now that is completely unacceptable.

13. R J

R J Formula Junior

May 17, 2017
    UK
    Yep.

14. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    LMH, uhn2000, LVP488 and 2 others like this.
  15. R J

R J Formula Junior

May 17, 2017
    UK
    They are coooool!

16. gmo28

gmo28 Rookie

Apr 14, 2019
    Nice. I guess I was lucky. I bought my new 488 GTB from inventory but still got the production pictures and scale model. took a few weeks after delivery though. Didnt have to ask for them.

17. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Dealer here knows nothing. I’ve been emailing Ferrari customer service

18. tickerhound

tickerhound Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2016
    IL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Final photo arrived today-Rosso 70 Anni , Blu Stirling interior, CF everywhere, still worried about the gas particulate filter issue... Image Unavailable, Please Login

omd78, uhn2000, REALZEUS and 6 others like this.
  19. Techman

Techman Karting

Dec 9, 2003
    My final photo came in a couple of days ago as well. With the August break being just around the corner I wonder what happens now?

The painted piece by the headlights looks black in mine, despite not having ordered any such option. Anyone else have that happen?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

omd78, REALZEUS, Caeruleus11 and 4 others like this.
  20. 488GTS

488GTS Karting

Sep 17, 2015
    U.K.
    Got this pic last month and the car arrived at the dealer recently. Really looking forward to picking it up. My first ever V12 after 6 or 7 V8s. Really really excited!!!

21. junc

junc Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 2, 2007
    Chicago/Laguna Beach
    Full Name:
    Jun
    It does look darker but might be the tape they use to protect parts of the car. As far as I know there is no option to paint that piece differently than the body color,.

22. JTSE30

JTSE30 F1 Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Austin TX
    I believe your car will be free of GPF, that appears to be starting with MY2020 cars with production date of September 2019 or later...looks like your engine is installed, should be perfect!

Factory is already in summer break, started a week ago or so per reports I have heard...

Caeruleus11, F12JAJ and tickerhound like this.
  23. F12JAJ

F12JAJ Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2016
    California
    Full Name:
    Jerry

Here’s my final production pic. I’m the only unlucky one with my car missing its marks and almost driving off the pic frame, lol. Took 8 weeks since I saw it in Maranello for me to pick it up finally from the dealer yesterday.

Luckily no GPF on mine but Ferrari did raise its MSRP for 812 from 2018 to 2019 by $22,000. Just FYI.

omd78, TSOYBELIS, marky1 and 5 others like this.
  24. JasonN

JasonN Formula Junior

Sep 24, 2017
    Full Name:
    Jason
    My 812 was delivered to my dealer today and I will get to see it tomorrow! Still not a thing from Ferrari. Nice to know others have spent a small fortune and are equally treated like crap from Ferrari. I’d rather have the real thing instead of pictures, but it would be nice if they had a little interest in my order.

tickerhound likes this.
  25. tickerhound

tickerhound Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2016
    IL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Please let us know about the GPF, and foremost, enjoy the reveal of your 812! Also, I think the factory doesn't keep the dealers up to date either.